Drinks For All! (Drunken brute BG)

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Moonstone3, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Moonstone3

Moonstone3 The King of Potatoes

So... recently ive been working on this Paladin IS/SL BG which is about inquisition and judgement with torien to do heck loads of damage but then I figured that wont work so I made an AP loss based bg with flagellums and punish and make a balance between judgement with inquisition debuffs and branding with lots of punishment and ap loss.

THAT ASIDE!

i want to make a drunken dwarf BG since their ability brewery can cause tons of ap loss so basically i want to try the bg out to further my research on the inquisition bg im making. plus i sorta enjoy Drunken style fightings, i watched a lot of drunken fisting Japanese films im just into it

so if you guys can help me make this bg it will be swell! ill master the style and probably keep on playing it even after i make the synergy with the current bg im working on.

Thanks in Advance!.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Hmm, I know @Noware13 had an IS/SL brute BG, I'll ask him to see if it still has it.

Are you trying to do FF or split?

3. Moonstone3

FF would be swell thank you.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  4. Moonstone3

mind helping me out?

5. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/C8QCzTCh7cFC8mCxdc7kC1tCgas5XS4BSls7Hs6MsPs87sKrHrirYr3t

Replace the normal beermaiden with the limited editio, the one who give the blacklabel brew. OR do 1 and 1.

The champselection wasn't easy, i choose runes who can survive like the brawler but the battlerager can take the stop instead of them. The brewmaster are good when supported, with the violent beer or the though one they became very tanky.

Maeck is at your choice, for sure i will take loyalty as upgrade, the bomb or charge is what you wanna do. The bomb is good and can deal a lot of dmg, but charge make them be 76 nora, which isn't bad.

Dk and pally commander is for warcry the first, and the commander on the second, +2 dmg AoE 5 is nice, and with hold the line up +2 def too.

Scarlet wing and hooligans our unique rng options, sokeep them away from the first line.

This bg luck of alt dmg, and that why the blink in x2, the other spellset is the one i use for nearly every bg.
    No equipment because you must try to caruse every your dwarf, and the relic are the one i could use. Maybe you can replace the sepulcher of the king with something you feel more conformtable to you.

6. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

The SL/IS Drunk brutes was fun. Give something bear and Magnapede can teleport to it. Good SL brutes are drak persecutor and Kanen slipped. Quarry mark for hunter equip. I might have to rework that deck.

7. Moonstone3

alright awesome, thanks for the help. if you guys got some drunkards your willing to trade it will be great btw. poxtoberst and maeck are not in poxbox which is a problem

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Maeck is just Semmiran Noble reskin.

9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I really like Ironfist Brawler. He can really take a beating (vs physical) and dish it out. Dwarven King, Euan and Talgar are my heroes (technically DK not a hero). Minister always. Brewmaster and maiden a must in drunken decks. Priest of Valdac for heals. I use Dwarven Sergeant for support. Hooligan for range and Keg Toss. Semmiran Noble (or Maeck) is another nice addition, I use Keg Toss and Carouse for upgrades in this deck. Other than that, it needs more range options and can include Pontiff, Sharpshooter, Scarlet Wing. Equipment, Holy Blade of Valdac is one you could use if you prefer more alt damage. I like using one of the brews to place onto either a friendly unit away from the Carouse champs, or even an opponent's unit.