Discussion: Release Date, Boon's Eve Tournament, & Preview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Sigh, this was silly. This is a big kick in the nuts to anyone who paid crazy prices for those 'Limited Edition' runes, under the premise that they were in fact 'Limited Edition' . Theres no reason you couldnt have reskinned them with Halloween skins and made them legendary. One of the biggest mass exodus of players Ive seen in the past almost 9 years of playing Pox was when you resold Harbingers after stating you wouldnt, people who had paid up to, and I Bane Shift you not, 500$ for UD Harbs quit on the spot. I guess you guys will never learn from your mistakes, constantly biting the hand that feeds you.

Ifem21, Pattn199 and Tweek516 like this.
  3. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

considering how rare these are, and the tourney only lasts for 2 days, I think this is fine. Give newer players a chance to get some LE's. Not like DoG will have the same LE runes all the time.

P.S loving Chuck. He looks fun.

Anima26 likes this.
  4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Yes, i hope Chuck has a funny animation. Looks potentially hilarious.

Edit: You should just call him Chuck.

soulmilk likes this.
  5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Love the art. I would guess that the art will be used for three runes: the 6-legged yeti-thing, the skeleton, and a bag of heads equipment.

IronStylus and Anima26 like this.
  6. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Let the tourney spam begin!
    Haunting spirit guys really -,-

The preview looks awesome so good job on that.

7. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

I'm predicting:
    -chuck: flaming head: relic have fire aura 1-2
    -throwing heads: ammo 4 range 1-5

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Teenage Mutant Beasty Yeti!!! He loves Faery Pizza!!!

Pattn199 likes this.
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I TOLD Y'ALL NO ONE BELIEVED ME.

Pattn199 likes this.
  10. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I like the skelly's art, I hate the beast's. Just horrible.

11. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

its not skelly if it has ton of meat on it guis
    duh

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Don't usually get fantasy art that elicits that kind of gut reaction. So good. Looking at the art feels like getting punched in the face, in the best possible way.

13. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I swear just today I was thinking tormented priests attack should be throw skull.

14. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Thanks for crapping all over the runes I worked really hard to get and were the only real runes of value in my collection. Im done, 9 years is enough time to waste on a game that keeps screwing collectors like this. Have fun failing again and again. You dont know how to treat your faithful players or how to advetise to get new ones. Thats a recipe for disaster, tbh im surprised the game made it this far. I have always tried to be positive and say nice things. But I have wasted enough energy being disappointed with how you guys have handled things. Im a nice guy so I wish you the best of luck.

Pattn199 likes this.
  15. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

TeaScholar, hfok, Faust and 7 others like this.
  16. Anima26

Its funny because ive never given a flying Bane Shift about LEs and spending a ridiculous amount on obtaining them. Theyre way, way over priced. Hundreds of $$$ for a poxnora rune? Lmao, nah. For me i couldnt care less that theyre giving them away now.

Edit: I can understand the frustration for those of you that gave away ur kidneys and both legs for a fancy HS but ya know, probably wasnt the smartest decision. I dont even know how you guys afford those LEs, u must be rich af anyway (as in your collection must be hugely valuable). DOG could probably have just not given these runes away though, probably wouldve been smarter to not piss half the tiny playerbase off but meh.

TeaScholar likes this.
  17. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I really like it. Maybe I like aberrations :D?

18. Anima26

Guilds can help with this, organise a 4 man guild tourny to avoid all the limiteds etc.

19. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Make them non tradeable.

20. tulip

tulip Member

G R E A T...

best strategy ever: keep release many limited in every extension that make people spend more to grab all the new lim, while making ancient lim numerous. Ofc thats totall bs. Even the lim we have to buy pack for are going to be available in others events...
    i was tired of mtg because of that same f****** issue.
    Congratz, i have no idea it could have been worse than sony
    Instead of doing an alt art for the card at list, like it was suggested in previous post.