Vahkosh Log: 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vahkosh, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Vahkosh

Vahkosh The King of Potatoes

The moment I realized whose work this was, I quickly surveyed my surroundings. Worried I might be his next target. But I saw nothing, I thought I would return this body to the undisputed ruler of the Leoss, Mosharn the Barricade. He will know what to do. But when I turned to pick up the dead carcass, an arrow shot out from the treetops and stuck into my hand. I cried out and fell to the ground. Out of the jungle walked The Bloodbow. His hood partly covered his face, but I could still make out the glowing red orbs that were his eyes. He had very short fur that was the darkest black I have ever seen. He had a long scar that went from the top of his head to just under his left eye. I didn't know what to do...

I was staring at an outlaw, a criminal of Ailur. Most don't know the story of Hraken, but the ones who do know, know that they should never come face to face with him. Long ago, when the Leoss were all united and while we still had control over this forsaken continent, Hraken was Ailur's greatest assassin. He even went into battles with our ruler, Mosharn. They always use to compete with each other as to who could kill the most Kannen. Mosharn had killed 192 Kannen's while Hraken only killed 186. This made Hraken envious of Mosharn, getting all the attention. So he started to plot against him...

He attempted to create Leoss followers (mostly Headhunters like me) that he would lead into battle against Mosharn's army. But this uprising was short lived. Mosharn caught wind of these treacherous acts and ordered Hrakens capture. Hraken had his tongue removed and was thrown into Ailur's Great Arena and was forced to fight for his life against 14 starved Kannen's that have just reached their slip. Surprisingly, Hraken ruthlessly killed all of them with his bare hands. Mosharn was outraged. He got up off his throne, took off his armor and left his shield and spear behind and jumped into the Arena. They fought for a few minutes, but Hraken knew he couldn't win. So he outsmarted Mosharn by jumping on his back and leaping over the walls of the battleground. All the Leoss in the Arena ran for their lives as Hraken went on a warpath killing 3 Royal Guards and 12 civilians during his escape. He was never seen again after that...

Legend has it that every full moon, Hraken leaves 3 dead Alphas at Ailur's boarder. The body's are then taken to Mosharn for disposal. Some believe that he does this to scare the villagers.

As he made his way toward me, he removed the hood. I could see the scar more clearly now. Has Hraken come to get revenge on Mosharn, or am I just his next kill?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Goyo, Woffleet, MogaBait and 9 others like this.
  2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Waiting for log 10 so I can make a joke about it being the first one.

KingJad, poinl, IMAGIRL and 2 others like this.
  3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I like you.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I dun get it

5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

DO U EVEN MATH M8

6. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Very nice. Just something, you said Hraken have Yellos eyes in the other log, and red in this one.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Kannen oP

Woffleet and Iskandak like this.
  8. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Pull out a calculator and type in log(10)
    it equals 1
    some math stuff
    Edit:
    This is the log function
    [​IMG]
    When the horizontal axis is 10, the function is at 1 on the vertical axis

DarkJello and Thbigchief like this.
  9. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- That is some high level nerd sheet..... But I like it.... I like it

DarkJello likes this.
  10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

These logs are making me want to make a leos bg

Goyo likes this.
  11. Ifem21

Really?

12. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

He was talking about the first leoss, the pantier who was about to kill the main character
    Later he says he sees the first pantier, the one with yellow eyes, speaking to hraken, the one with red eyes

13. Vahkosh

Vahkosh The King of Potatoes

Precisely.

14. Ifem21

Oh... Now I get it, ty. My english is not that good.

Makorov likes this.
  15. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

All this over 6 dead kanen...makes sense...if you are Gimli and Legolas.

16. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Well if it's base 10 anyway. I almost didn't get it working with LN for so long, until i googled log(10) and remembered that base 10 is the default for calculators.