Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Perfect. Slap on a flavor text like: "What do you mean this isn't what you wanted? You expressly instructed me to put together a think tank and that is what you got."

Tweek516, Anima26 and IMAGIRL like this.
  3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Just remembered there was a game on Shockwave called Think Tanks. Loved that game, good times.
    [​IMG]

4. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Firk Barbarian Common aka: Firkbarian, Portal Guy, the missplaced Firk.
    "Two went into the portal, one came out"

FS/IS
    Firk, Barbarian
    Priest
    Small
    Male

9 DMG
    7 SPD
    0 DEF
    42 HP

Attack Psychic
    Base: Split Fealty, When this champion is deployed, friendly champions gain Impervious for 1 turn. If the affected champion is a Barbarian or Firk, they get Encouraged for 1 turn as well.(this is not a new skill, on Ctharia)
    Psychic Syphon. well almost hole point of this champ was Psychic Syphon. I dont want to change it to flame syphon because thats not what i am going for.
    U1: Vulnerabilety: Psychic, Lumbering.
    U2: Heal Self, Plant Regeneration, Cast: Mercy(the spell)
    Amphibious
    EDIT: this would fill gaps in many themes. Would work good in Firks, Barbs, and Paladin/priests aswell
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    IronStylus, Anima26 and IMAGIRL like this.
  5. Squama

Squama I need me some PIE!

Goblin King

Rarity: Exotic
    Races: Goblin
    Classes: Warrior

Champion Stats
    DMG: 10 | SPD: 6 | RNG: 1 | DEF: 2 | HP: 46

Base abilities
    Attack: physical, Boost, Provision: Offense

Upgrade 1: Command: Charge / Command: Block / Command: Dodge
    Upgrade 2: Absorb / Camaraderie / Throw Axe

It's a much needed king for the goblins. Boost helps them with their low hp. Then he is king, so he commands.
    Very simple but effective builds, i am curious to know how much nora would cost...

Appearance:
    He is bold and tough, and smiles while running into enemies...
    Ah, of course, he has an axe, more or less big as its body :)

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Thats Where the VT in my name was from!!! i was in the guild Vigilent Tanks, We wrecked.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

The picture alone sold me on this. Ahahahah...

Anima26 likes this.
  8. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Impossibru

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Hmm. I wonder if variants of existing abilities will be allowed.

10. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I am so hyped for this.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I believe the goal is to stop creating new abilities whatsoever.

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Would Psychic Siphon (Flame Siphon) really be new tho? I mean the only thing that changed is the damage type. Concept and Code wise its 99% the same thing. I can see and understand the reasons behind not having new abilities, but the question would be whether Sokolov considers basic variants to be 'new'.

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It's not an existing ability so technically it is new. Instead of creating 50 new abilities every expansion, we should focus on recycling the current ones we have limit the number of new abilities every expansion.

14. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

While tecnically there is no skill by that name its basically an exsisting skill, lets not nickpick

and if you really want to be that guy put flame siphon on it instead, but that would destroy the impression of it.

15. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Rune Name: Magical Burn
    Faction
    : KF

Artwork
    : An Elven Mage is battling an undead.
    Flavor-Text: "Menalaus, they have too much resistance to our magic. What can we do?" Menalaus said, "Cast this spell right before you attack, and they will burn."
    Nora Cost
    : 35

Description: All friendly units within 3 spaces on target champ who have Attack: Magic as a basic attack gain Explosive Attack 2 for 1 turn. All enemy units damaged by this attack are Illuminated.

Questions to Answer:

To encourage a healthy discussion and increase the chances of your Rune suggestions being selected please answer the following questions in your suggestion post.
    • What role is this Rune intend to fill? This rune offers an alternative damage type to all units with Attack: Magical, which currently is not available.
    • Why isn't this Rune's role being fulfilled by similar Runes? The other rune, Burning Oak Seed, offers an alternative attack type but only to 1 champ.
    • What makes this Rune unique and fun to use? This rune would be used regularly because of its combo potential Carni Vines and nora gen.

16. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Soko pls confirm/deny for clarification.

17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Don't get me sta--- Screw it.

Yeah, I'm still sad about this. :(

Iskandak likes this.
  18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

My editing skills are impeccable.

19. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Name: Shaman Apprentice
    Faction: FS
    Race: Boghopper
    Class: Shaman, Witch
    Size: 1x1
    Rarity: Common
    Artwork: A darkmarsh boghopper is holding a stick with many different hanging things like frogs, feathers, eyes and other parts of darkmarsh animals. In other hand he's mixing something in a big cauldron.
    Flavor text: Will add later

Nora Cost: 66-68 but I'd like him with Vulnerability: Fire (witch, lol) to reduce to 60-62

Stats:
    Dmg: 7 Spd: 6 Rng: 1-3 Def: 1 Hp: 50

Abilities:
    Attack: Magical 2 nora
    Afflict 2 6 nora
    Defile Corpse 3 nora
    (Vulnerability: fire) -6 nora

Upgrade path 1:
    Antagonize 5 nora (Default)
    Heal self 2 4 nora

Upgrade path 2:
    Contaminate 5 nora
    Fester 4 nora (Default)
    Curse 1 5 nora

The Idea is to make a good cheap support FS needs, with defile corpse on ranged attack (defiler lost defile), and afflict with antagonize/heal self. High hp will let him survive attacks for affict and make sort-of viable and second upgrade path just adds some flavor and make him more a support caster than attacker. Fester is also needed in FS, cause they lack anti-heal mechanics.

20. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

That would be my favorite route for new abilities, not sure about what Sok thinks though.

I almost believe that KF Wizards already have enough going on for them - also your spell feels like something that would come from D'elim, rather than Menalaus - but I can't say your base idea isn't cool( although I think you could come up with a catchier name, like Stellar Rupture, D'elim's Outbreak).

What would you think of Radiant Blow instead of Explosive Attack + Illuminate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.