I can't believe this thread hasn't been made yet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nebron, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Stormreader is fkn broken. He's way too cheap considering he's most likely the highest dps champ you have on the board but a flat nora increase isn't going to fix this. The fact that shocked can trigger stormreader is absurd and bypasses the whole point of limiting the number of times it can proc. It either needs to be changed to only proc on basic attacks or only proc on your turn because 20 dmg that ignores def every turn for sub 60 nora is disgusting.

Edit: Post hotfix he only procs once per turn so he's not as hilariously broken as he was. Upping his cost a bit might be sufficient.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

10 damage once every turn* it can deal 20 damage per round but only if your able to deal damage to the enemy during their turn which isnt too difficult thanks to static aura but the point is still there

3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

It can do 20 in one turn pleb

4. SaintKiwi

I think it is OP, but then I look at psychic ping...

5. Nebron

Except it's better than ping 3.......a lot better....

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Check the Hotfix notes.

7. Nebron

It does 10 dmg per champion each turn but it can proc on two targets. That's where the 20/turn is coming from guys....

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

From what Sok has said it's supposed to be 1 trigger per turn. Maybe it isn't WAI right now then.

9. SaintKiwi

Mindshredder is a better unit by itself. How would you change the stormreader ability?

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I just tested and I am unable to make it deal 10 damage twice in one turn with Spell Lightning Storm nor Ability Lightning Storm.

Can you tell me what you are doing to make it proc on two targets?

11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i honestly feel like he was saying if he has 2 of them out it procs twice. for the sake of safety i would suggest giving it inscrutable form to stop people from clayforming it and getting easy board wipes

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Nebron is wrong in how he thinks stormreader works, but hes right about the champ. It is op and needs a nerf

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It is definitely on my watch list, but my first priority was fixing it so it was working as designed which it now seems to be.

14. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Halve the damage and make it not trigger with Jolt. Now you have a 50 nora champion as powerful as its cost states, and actually requiring thought to use.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    Anima26 likes this.
  15. Ballballer

You think doing 5 damage a turn and having it not trigger off jolt is the way to go? Thank you for repeatedly proving me right about you

16. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

You must understand that your opinions about anything matter less than my cat's opinions about politics. You are biased, arrogant, rude, and the fact that you're proud to play with an obviously broken rune says enough about the rest of your personality. And now you've also earned my ignore in these forums.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    Alakhami, Goyo, Ifem21 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Ballballer

You forgot hella freaking good and the fact that I know what I'm talking about. But I can understand why you'd leave that part off.

Baskitkase and Sirius like this.
  18. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Yeah, halving the damage to 5 probably isn't the way to. There wouldn't be much point in running him.

19. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Please nerf the piss out of this so it wont be played anymore....the rune is completely autowin.
    I support this thread.
    BTW, its OP and broken...won't target champs with combat awareness...not sure if that is or isn't WAI

20. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

You FIXED it to be this OP? :confused: