ok STOP IT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firk, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

i love this expantion but the stormreader ............ seriously not gonna say anything bad. its 10 damage each turn for 80% the cost of pinger. And pinger used to be one of the most op stuff out there

honestly i would play the stormreader for 100 nora... i would

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

pinger is fine and was nerfed recently for no reason.(lost dmg shield because some scrub was complaining about it)

the main issue with this champ is its nora cost and stacking stormreaders. it should be like 15+ nora, they might as well give it dogpile and a non lightning basic attack tho.

Ifem21 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  3. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

Either it should only be able to proc once each round or the damage has to go to 5. 20 damage each round for 0 AP while it can move 7 spaces each turn for 53 nora while having a decent amount of HP is absolutely bonkers.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its damage doesnt need to be reduced much. its nora cost and ability to stack with other stormreaders are what need to be changed.

5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Sleeper rune.

6. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

I came up against this for the first time today. It seems pretty strong but not bonkers. What I don't like:
    - it can proc its own ability with the 2-4 range attack. It'd be a bit easier to work around if it was replaced with a melee attack or given non-lightning ranged.
    - it can proc on the DoT from shocked. Without this you could manage when/if you take damage on your own turns.

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

thats just because your opponent wasnt using it right. its the most broken thing since sapper and juggler and much easier to use.

8. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

it already a thread on this champ tho

9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

This unit shattered 50% of my enthusiasm toward the new expansion. They released this shjt at the same time they nerfed Pringer.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's being nerfed tomorrow.

super71 likes this.
  11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It already costs more than 15.

12. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Except it's not. We were saying it was OP since day 1.

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

I have said it was gone be OP as soon as the video was shown. Now all i can do is laugh so so hard

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

15 additional o_O

15. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Holy molly, you are the 3rd person that doesn't realise I'm being sarcastic 0.0 I thought the rune was notorious enough that noone would actually think I was being serious.

super71 likes this.
  16. Cody

Cody The King of Potatoes

What does sleeper rune mean? :eek: A rune that wasn't been noticed or played until now? And now people think it's broken because they use it in such meta suchness? (Suchness is a word wtf? lol)

17. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

How much does the pinger cost? Even with these changes, how is the pinger so much more expensive?

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ping 3 costs 25.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  19. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

If you see the SP forums there were some people that thought he wasn't very good or needed a buff so no, I didn't read any sarcasm in what you said. I don't know how you expected anyone to read sarcasm in it either.

20. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

A sleeper rune is a rune like the northern cross obelisk. While it's design had already been Nerf worthy on release, no one played the thing. It wasn't until I glamorized the thing with a few victories that everyone realizes it's true power and it was slated for changes.

Basically the opposite of this rune.