Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Epochal Hunter
    Race: Elf | Class: Ranger, Wizard | Size: Small | Rarity: Uncommon | Faction: K'thir Forest
    Artwork: A blind male elf with white hair is dressed in typical ranger clothes (tinted yellow). Two psychic daggers are floating in mid-air near his hands, which have eyes in the palms.
    Flavor-Text: The Epochal Elder's Council received an appeal for more aid by the elves of K'thir and the Epochal Hunter was their response.
    Deck Limit: 2
    Nora Cost: Mid

Champion Stats
    DMG: 12 | SPD: 6 | RNG: 1-2 | DEF: 0 | HP: 44

Champion Abilities

Attack: Psychic- This unit makes a Psychic attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
    Declare Hunted- When this unit is deployed, the closest opposing champion without Hunted becomes Hunted. This effect is not cleansable.
    Iron Will- This champion cannot be Charmed, Possessed, or Distracted.
    Time Bend- This champion is removed from play. At the end of 2 turns, it is returned to play in the location where it was removed from play. If that location is occupied, the redeployment effect is delayed for 1 turn (this process repeats until the unit is successfully redeployed). This ability begins on CD. CD: 5, AP: 5

Upgrade Path I
    Execute- For 1 turn, the next basic attack made by this unit deals 50% more damage if the target is a champion. CD: 2, AP: 1
    Duel- Target an opposing champion within 2 spaces. For 8 turns, this champion is Dueling the targeted opposing champion. While Dueling, this champion cannot attack any champion other than the targeted champion and deals 50% more damage (after DEF) to the targeted champion and only takes 75% damage (after DEF) from the targeted champion. This effect ends if the target is destroyed or removed from play. CD: 5, AP: 2

Upgrade Path II
    Psychic Jab- When this unit is deployed, the nearest opposing champion takes 8 Psychic damage.
    Ripples- When a champion is deployed from the rune dock, this champion's cooldowns are reduced by 1.

Sirius, poinl and Tweek516 like this.
  2. Xirone

As a minor QoL change, Declare Hunted was changed to target the nearest opposing champion that doesn't already have the Hunted condition. Obviously if that change makes the champion idea null and void due to rules, ignore that added clause. :)

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Like the art, love the thematic additions.

denianjah likes this.
  4. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Let's make it a FW/IS split, so it can also have race BarbarianDwarfHumanAngel.

/sarcasm off

Too many races is never a good idea, it tends to end in Boost/commander exploits. This myx could be affected by: zombie herder, throw bones, boost:skeleton, commander and many other racial abilities/spells. Myx/Undead should be enough to define it.

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Still dislike Undead as a race. Needs to be treated like Dragonkin.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I really think this is one of your best ones, and that's saying something - always love your ideas.

Xirone likes this.
  7. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

Q

"Totally not a rip off of a popular Sci-Fi TV show"

Deck Limit - 30

Stats- Yeah, it'll have some

Attack - Witty Sarcasm
    Judgement
    Impenetrable

UP 1 - divert, deflect, illusion of lies
    UP 2 - Teleport 1, Teleport 2, Reckless Teleport

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Gary

"IT'S GARY! GARY, GARY! HI GARY!"

Deck Limit - 30
    Stats - GARY

Attack: GARY
    GARY
    GARY

UP1
    GARY!
    Gary, Gary, Gary
    GARY?

UP2
    GARY. 2
    GARY. 3
    GARY, GARY?

As you can see, I think I made perfect use of Hallucinogenic, and Manic

9. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

I think you win, I physically shuddered at the memories

IMAGIRL likes this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Quite. Was terrifying my first time through. I'd have never visited that place again if it wasn't for the Bobblehead.

11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

edited: original

[​IMG]
    © photo by maiwand85 (http://www.deviantart.com/art/Barbarian-Girl-413339255)

Sarghavian Vanguard

Lore: "The Vanguard are sent out first to ensure the shamans can move freely around the battlefield....of course the corpses they leave aren't exactly easy to walk over either" - Sheena, Princess of Sarghaver

Race: Barbarian
    Class: Rogue

Cost: 70ish
    Dam: 12 | Spd: 6 | Rng: 1 | Def: 1 | HP: 44

Abilities:
    Attack : Physical
    Initiator
    Axe throw
    Flanking
    Vulnerable

U1:
    Quest: Runner
    Cull
    Conqueror

U2:
    Reinforcement 2
    Phantom Dash
    Leap 3

- This barbarian would be a semi-frail shock trooper...able to choose options to infiltrate quickly and deal lots of damage

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Sirius likes this.
  12. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Jellebrium Synthesis
    Champion | Forglar Swamp | Jelebrium | Wizard | 1x1
    DMG: 0 SPD: 6 RNG: 1 DEF: 0 HP: 48
    Solitude... Union... Legion
    --------------------------------------------
    Abilities
    Jellebrium Mind: When this unit is deployed, a revealed rune in the opposing rune dock has +2 cooldown for each friendly unit with Race: Jellebrium, including this one. At the beginning of its turns, for every 4 runes your opponent has on cooldown, this unit is healed for 2. It also gains a rank of Teleport for 1 turn if it is a champion.
    Amphibious: This champion ignores restrictions and penalties imposed by Water.
    Exhume: Target adjacent champion you own will be reanimated when destroyed. This champion is destroyed when the target of this ability is reanimated and gains an additional 20 turn cooldown. If this champion is destroyed before the target, the target will not be reanimated. This effect is hidden until triggered.
    Race charged: At the beginning of its turn, this unit gains 1 charge for every two friendly champion within 6 spaces that shares a race with it, to a maximum of 3 charges.
    Charged Portal: Spend 1 Charges. Friendly champions within 4 spaces that share a race with this champion gain Portal for 1 turn.
    Autophobia: At the beginning of its turn, this champion has -4 SPD for 1 turn unless at least one friendly champion sharing a race came into play from the runedock while this champion was in play during the last 2 turns.

Upgrade 1
    Guiding Spirit: When this unit is destroyed, you gain 5% of its nora cost for each real friendly champion that shares a race with it, to a maximum of 20%.
    Boost: Friendly champions that share a race or class with this one have +5 MAX HP. This does not stack with other Boosts.
    Blockade: While this champion is in play, opposing champions cannot gain AP for their first turn in play and are Distracted.

Upgrade 2
    Bestow: When this champion is destroyed, the closest friendly champion gains this unit's first upgrade ability. If that champion shares a race with this one, it gains the second upgrade ability as well.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I loved how creepy it was with all the Garys.

14. Xirone

Similar to Fascinating Sapphire but not a Nora Gem. To make up for it, it has Shadowspawn. Could be quite useful and annoying. Not to over do it, I'd say it probably needs an immediate effect as Fascinating Luminenscence would trigger on the round after it is deployed.

Oh yeah, the artwork could be awesome for the rune!

IMAGIRL likes this.
  15. Xirone

Maybe the name could be Hidden Totem?

16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Was hoping for a name akin to something shinny. The idea actually started with the art for it. Figured it was suggesting too many UD, and IS runes, so I thought of the Forest, and the possibility of something attracting my eye by a tree on a moonlight night. Hence the Fascinating Luminescence effect, and Shadowspawn.

17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Leoss Dartblower
    Faction : IS/ST
    Race : Leoss
    class : warrior
    size : 1x1
    Flavour text: In the jungle the potency of poison are far deadlier than the ones that are created.- Jasah Leoss Dartblower

Damge: 10
    Speed: 6
    Range 3-4
    Def: 0
    Hp : 42

Basic:
    Attack: Physical
    Poison 3
    Precision
    Pride of Aliur

Upgrade Path 1
    Defensive strike
    Suppressing fire

Upgrade Path 2
    Aim
    Farshot 1
    Farshot 2

18. denianjah

denianjah New Member

well i write zombie so it will trigger zombie apocalypse, arthropod so it will trigger creep n crawl, howbout myx/arthropod/zombie ???

19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@Xirone I'm not dead set on this, but how about Scintillating Onyx.

The sprite art could be an Onyx that twinkleshe every so often.

Xirone likes this.
  20. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.