So Draksar

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by HardyGames32, Nov 24, 2015.

1. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Priest of Fury
    • Nora: 78
    • Dmg: 9
    • Spd: 6
    • Range: 4-5
    • Def: 0
    • Hp: 50
    • Base Abilities: Attack: Fire, Inscrutable Form, Regen 2
    • UG 1: Purging Flames (default), Amp: Fire, Surge: Draksar
    • UG 2: Revere: Akakios (default), Blind, Fire Bomb 1
    That's a 71 nora surge range champ folks. @mw24 Draksar still have no range yeah?

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the theme will continue to suck until it has 3 solid range options, this is one. not sure why they ignored the others.

3. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

Do you think the draksar high priest isn't good? I run valdac in my draksar bg and when she comes out this guy turns into a support machine.. Mutate, sermon, heal rank 2, with 10base damage.. And second is draksar consulate, I understand she's mot so much "range" but she can still hit from 3 spaces away and just grant draconic forces for free with spell swallow.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

draksar high priest sucks, along with all the other draksar ranged units besides fury. Draksar would be good if they would just buff the rest of the ranged units. they coulda did this like a year ago, idk why it takes them so long to fix stuff like this.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  5. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

It should actually be a little differently costed. The ability changes went through but not the stat changes for some reason. But yeah, it's pretty great in both fire and draksar now.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Just saying draksar have multiple 6 range units, with the damage stacking available in draksar they can easily do up to 15 damage. So no, they don't lack good ranged options, learn the game nub

Anima26 likes this.
  7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I wish he didnt have the ugliest sprite ive seen. I cant bring myself to run him because the sprite hurts my eyes.

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

draksar and fire need more of this.

9. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

Actually, that's not true, draksar have i believe one unit that has 6 range, the rocketeer, which then loses that range after 4 shots, everyone else is under 6 range

10. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

Sorry 2 units, the draksar archer as well......

11. Anima26

Have you met my friend Psion?
    [​IMG]
    Also his bland little buddy Archer?
    [​IMG]

12. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

Touche

Anima26 likes this.
  13. Anima26

Give Bookburner range 4-5. GabeNpls.

Faust likes this.
  14. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

But i feel both of those units are just. . Bleh

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

they are.

16. Anima26

With the stat stacking that Draks can achieve, Psion and Archer can do a lot of damage from 6+ range away. Psion is one of my most deployed Draksar due to the 6 range and alt damage. Diff strokes diff folks i guess, i see people say Psion is meh quite a bit for some reason. Maybe he is a little bland, idk. I like him.

17. HardyGames32

The new Draksar also gets 6 range after you deploy 3 draks

18. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

You used her yet? 74 nora for 42 hp and she doesn't get her full range to start is kind of offputting. Her kit with both punish and ponderous blows seems really good, but she just seems too damn squishy to justify at that cost. I'd like it if her damage started off really low, like 6 or something, and then got more hp and violent.

19. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

if you just hang her(?) back for a bit til she(?) triggers logistics can really be a major hassle. losing all your AP then having to pay extra AP for your attack is a major Firk you to threat range.

20. HardyGames32

Yeah I'm using the hell out of it. Getting her in the first few turns is basically game winning, locks down champs with her ability and dishes out heaps of damage with a Lord or a Centurion down.

Sirius likes this.