UD/FW bleed

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by fattyy2k, Nov 26, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

how viable is it right now? I primarily wanna run it do to the seeker of blood. What is the state of split bleed?

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

all i can say is shade sworn.

3. fattyy2k

o_O I never considered him... Now I must!

4. fattyy2k

I want to rebuild my bleed BG but things have changed since i dismantled it. I used to run it split but now I dont know what I need to make it run as a split. This list has only UD on it (except for Jyx, the reason I wanna run it split). Here is my plan and please help me expand/swap/improve this (runes with an * I have not acquired yet).

2x Seeker of Blood
    2x Bloodbow Infantry
    2x Demonvein Vampire
    *2x Bloodgoyle
    *2x Demonologist
    *2x Hekation Arbiter
    *1x Jyx the Shadesworn

Demolish
    Fading Recolection
    Mandate from Sheol
    Masochism
    Rain of Blood
    Retribution
    Sacrifice
    Shatter

Globe of Deception
    Griefbearer's Fountain
    Mark of Sheol

Demon Shield

Please help as I need suggestions as to what I should replace with FW runes and what needs to be added.

5. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I prefer sheoul magus over demonvein. Angel and Korona are strong too with bloodseeker. Shredding bracelet can be put on your champs (as a beacon for bloodseeker and the +2 speed) as your opponents champs. Bloodletter has swordbreaker now, but it's useless against negative equips.

6. fattyy2k

Most of what I need is FW. Since I wanna do split, I am trying to figure out what to do

7. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Trying this recently, but based on Siphon and Blood Magic.

FW side should be 2 x Elder, 1-2 x Archfiend and 1-2 x Lamia; then any mix of Bloodfiends, Vampires and Soulcollectors (for cheapness). Blood crest is auto x2. Then FW staples.

Also, for the Ranged Siphon Kiergana/Hraken are both quite good (but not as strong as before).

8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

archfiends, bloodfiend, elder bloodbinder, soul collector, tomb raider, grim well, essence drain, soul reaver

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

if it turns into a bleed/life siphon deck, toll taker might be worth taking a look at. Blood binder counts are one of favorite champs right now.