Skeezick deck help

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Ultima, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Can I get some constructive critism in this? I'll soon have two black guards and I want to replace wrecker and resilient with em, are bolters worth running as well? Because netters feel a bit lacking now.

Attached Files:

2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I love Bolters personally, hit hard with Flanking and all the power turning SL can do.

3. Ultima

Replaced a resilient and a wrecker with black guards. Working on getting the bolters- and I agree, look far more menacing now since netters lost surge skeezick 2. The new knights are pretty amazing when it comes to spacing your opponent out. Also, should I stick with glorious leap? Or run the ability that attacks back. So far glorious leap has been doing wonders.

4. Anima26

Any chance u could post an updated list on here @Ultima

Somebody i was talking to was looking for some ideas.

5. Ultima

Looking for cheap or what i'm currently running? I'll post my current if you want cheap, i can tell you what i was running in place of the LDs

Anima26 likes this.
  6. Ultima

Warmage+ torch in place of bolters
    Resilient/wreckers/warguards for totem and black guards. All though with how cheap resilients and wreckers are they might be a better option.
    Edit:Totally thought this was the guy who was asking for help thread. Anyways made some spell changes, the drakkie in there is for backlash. Thinking of replacing dragon fear, i find my self using it less due to the cost increase

Attached Files:

Anima26 likes this.
  7. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

GAIAMASTERakaNANI The King of Potatoes

Hello friend.
    Pretty good bg you have there, very solid beaters. But you maybe wanna check those runes below ;

Draksar Explorer : Detection+Good SPD+Moviment+Low cost
    Master Trapsmith : Detection+Spawn traps+Low cost
    Skeezick General : Is a must, trust me. Good DMG+DEF+AP and DMG gen in area via Warcry
    Skeezick Warmage : +2 DMG friendly area+Enrage makes him a good DMG booster, but a lil bit expensive
    Skeezick Wylder : Imbue Stun -2 DEF + combos with Bolters HUGE DMG+Magic DMG overall. Expensive

Horrific Mutation : Helps in some situations at maintaining your Skeezicks alive since they lack in HP+DEF
    Magnetize : AoE equipment/relics destroyer. Probably used in most of SL bg's
    Waylay : In some situations you can have advantage at fonts, and when going to be contested BOOM +1 champion appears

Draketooth Rifle : Very solid 14 DMG and can be used on Trapsmith if you have him on the field or on your Totem
    Rage Band : Equipped on your Bolters or Cannoners (also if equipped on him, will make him avoid his Recoil since Rage Band gives the champions Unstopable) will do massive ammounts of DMG late game if you manage to keep them alive

Hope this helps.

Cya

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    Anima26 likes this.
  8. Anima26

I think hes got a somewhat tight budget, but he does have 1x Bolter in his deck, 1x General and 1x Totem in there too so its not super budget.
    I gave him a Blackguard too so he has 1x of those in there. I think it'd be helpful to see a decklist of yours, with perhaps a little info on why you include certain stuff would be really helpful. Any help or information is good, couldnt seem to find many Skeezick posts on SL forums atm.

You think Netter is still worth a 2x without Surge 2? How is Half Skeezick since the changes to him? Battle Harden is interesting but im just glancing at him. The new Skeezick Vanguard worth a 2x? He looks interesting at least. Havent played with him myself. You dont run Warmage, i thought he was legit? No Alchemists? Is that just because u have enough range with Bolters/Netters/Cannoneer/Psion/Negation? Psion is there for the Backlash i presume. You dont run the General? Is that because you prefer the Half Skeezicks? Theyre cheaper at least. What upgrades do you take on Wrecker btw? I noticed that guy has a lot of nice upgrades that dont bump his nora cost up too much, nice design. How do you deal with Detection? Or do you just deal with it, ha.

Hmm, what else can i ask. Oh what do you think of Skeezick Ripper? Have u tried the new Trigger? Seems like its more for specific relic deck shenanigans with Machinists, Beezicks and maybe that new Draksar Fabricator.

Sorry for all the questions man, just wanted to poke your brain for information. Most of these questions are for my own benefit, but im going to try and get the guy i was helping to make a forum account so he can come here and pose questions himself and maybe post a decklist for you to look over.

GAIAMASTERakaNANI likes this.
  9. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

This is what i've been using for Skeezicks ;

sk.png

Maybe i'm considering on getting +1 Vanguard and back to use Bonesplitter or Quarry Mark.

10. Ultima

As of now i am still testing netters, the whole ensnared and ap loss is still really nice, but sometimes gets in the way of vanguard's passive damage proc. Run vanguard at 2 because it's an amazing first turn deploy, it can contest font with tough, the punishing aura forcing your opponent to drain their own ap with movement, and overall okay damage. I used to, but as of now i have too much range, same idea with alchemists, too much range atm. I used to run general when he was strong with scale armor, but he feels sort of sub par now- even with surge, and i do prefer half skeezicks over him though i don't find myself deploying him that often unless i have a noticeable amount of skeezicks on the field or terrible draw luck. You can take your own preference on wrecker, but as i am not running warmage i put sunder on him rather than vindictive, both conqueror and skeezick alliance are great so it's up to you. I'd run conqueror if you're running him at x2 for the font contesting, as he gains the fear and armor when in a nuetral font zone. I used to run trapmaster when imps were super viable, but as of late i haven't ran into much detection aside from hidden X which can be fixed with acid bomb/ acid storm/purge if you don't have an upcoming power turn that is. I might be replacing one netter with another cannoneer again, there is the x2 netters due to the test i was talking about earlier. (Sorry if i have stuff disorganized it's 3 am and i haven't gotten much sleep) For ripper, i ran him a few games for a one trick pony type with black guard and beezick. Allowing to detonate their relics obviously. Horrific mutation is my answer to shattered peaks to avoid V push. Throw it on your contestant and he's a rock. I used to run ripper, but i feel like he's way too expensive. The cheap meat skeezicks have finally gotten a hold of with the last 2-3 expansions pretty much throw him out the window. If you want a bruiser run dragon slayer. He's the perfect representation of a balanced rune. Run him with rend 1 and execute and you have a noice 63 nora beater. As i just checked warmage i might replace the netter with him.

Also Gaia mastertry replacing your grunt wit ha wrecker, dragon slayer, same with resilient, they're just better options than those two. Way lay isn't as good as it used to be so you can drop that for reforge, same with firestorm-just replace it with another acid storm or burning sand.

GAIAMASTERakaNANI likes this.
  11. Ultima

Currently making a guide, will finish up this weekend.

Anima26 likes this.
  12. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

I'll try Dragonslayer for sure, i've been seeing him in play with frequency. Resilient is amy option of frontline/tank and if cast HM on him he get monstruous. And i'll find a place for Reforge or Magnetize.

Thanks @Ultima

13. Ultima

He's great, I agree. I just miss subsume on him, or at least calcify. Rather have him a 70 something beater with those. But he's still Solid.

Anima26 likes this.
  14. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

skeezick netter goes very well with indignation

15. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

also why is noone mentioning the rioter.. swarm?? from 2 range

16. Ultima

80 bora for an 8-10 damage swarm isn't all that great. On that note, Jesus this guy is over costed. If you want to run rioter, just run skeezick revolt.

17. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Back when summons were prominet rioter was much better - there was so much anti summon around that revolt was not an option. Now I think you are right.

18. chisanahikari

chisanahikari New Member

I am a "Taint" spell fanatic and and use it in every SL BG either mix or pure. I use Taint and get 20 - over 30 to some champion, specially general or rioter though you must prepare enemy spell or area effect but cancel magic or anti magic field can done this right.

combine General and rioter to get warcry and rioter can attack 2 times in a row.

Using bloodthirsty blade and they will be annoying on top of it bring resilient to shatter the equipment or use reforge (I dislike magnetize) in case
    skeezick deck.PNG

If you want to fight player maybe you can add purge or transfusion, for better movement you can add horrific mutation.

you can always remove Vindrax, I just put him for fun
    Sand Generator is for water, ice, lava, swamp, or other annoying terrain. good to counter "domain" too

19. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

So I finally decided to give skeezik a look but I am a little lost. Everyone seems to have different opinions on which champs to run, but I just need to know what are the auto runes? No budget limit

20. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Canoneer, vanguard, i'd say general/half skeez. So many good runes to pick from.