Nerf KF into oblivion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Dec 9, 2015.

1. KingoftheDepths

KingoftheDepths Well-Known Member

If anything needs to be nerfed its aquatics.

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

this thread getting any attention at all (albeit most of it is mockery) really disappoints me.

3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

On a more serious note, I don't find KF to be so ridiculously strong at the moment that it needs immediate attention. De'lim champs can get to ridiculous power levels, but I am not yet sure that is a real problem.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I've been playin Delim for a bit and I don't think it's a problem. Wood Elemental can be annoying to play against but the BG is slow to set up.

Ifem21 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  5. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, that is about what I suspected. It is liable to fall down to things that can either outrush it or outlast it, so it is probably pressured on either end by FW and FS.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

maybe unlimited stat stacking should be prevented but if you play against them properly they wont really have a chance to get their damage very high before being destroyed.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

FW is mostly low-resource, De'lim can usually just go over top.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  9. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

I'd love to see faction bonuses switched around :D
    But every time there is the issue of "but champs are made with their faction bonus in mind", which in turn, contradicts what other ppl say.
    But you'd notice very fast ppl will miss their faction bonus

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

not only champs, equips, relics, and spells too.(the reason tomb existed as it did was because of the weak fw faction bonus)

IS has really strong champ and non champion runes to make up for its faction bonus as well.(if it didnt itd suck like the majority of fw does)

11. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Challenge accepted.

12. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Donald Trump just called for a ban on anyone defending KF's power level. Hillary will respond soon. Putin might deploy troops to Tucson. And Angela Merkel welcomes all elves and sentient trees that are fleeing the chaos. ;)