Fry and Shock Toad Strats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Engleberry, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Engleberry

Engleberry The King of Potatoes

How do you deal with? 8 damage to everything on water? When you can literally generate a large area of water off a relic deploy or font? And it costs 6 ap to double activate? I mean, if you have two toads out, you could deal 32 damage to everything around you off of a relic deploy like the vault.

Wtf.

And yes I just lost to this. So how do I not lose? Beyond just gitin gud

2. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

The best way is to get rid of that toad asap. I know that sounds lame as fudge but it is what it is. Also because of the abundance of water generation try to keep your champions spaced strategically. So that the AOE hits less champions.

Also every faction has a spell or two that changes terrain in a specific manner. Try running 1 for these type of situations.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Tough

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

tough, combat awareness, SL faction bonus, run as much distract as u can. It is what I try to do against all this passive dmg.

5. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Does flying work?

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

git gud. @Iskandak fry killed my akakios.

Iskandak likes this.
  7. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

80% sure it does

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

IronStylus likes this.
  9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Fry is OP as is and there is no good counter to it because of its AP/CD - everything you put against will feel subpar.

10. Engleberry

Anima26 likes this.
  11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Attack chain also.

12. Engleberry

I don't argue that it hasn't been nerfed, guys. But like legitimately speaking, if you can do 8 damage off a 2 ap activation and then 8 more off a 4 ap activation, it's still at 16 for 6 ap. Which is not cool when it's effectively an AoE 4 when combined with the generator or vault. It hasn't been nerfed enough. Why not make it a single activation per turn?

13. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I believe, in all honesty, that the suggested change would make the rune worth 0.3 turds

Tweek516, Anima26 and PhdNiceGuy like this.
  14. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I don't think it should be nerfed to cd1, but I do think it's silly it hits flying champs (just strange).

15. Engleberry

why tho