Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Hyaenid's Disturbance
    Race: Hyaenid, Spirit
    Flavor-text: "The very many believed that the hyaenid laughter was just a mere nuisance. But what if I told you, the hyaenid's disturbance is a a spirit developed from all their annoyance..even the spirit itself is bothered." ~ Lance Admiral Sceian
    Art: A hyaenid standing in the midst of a cavern, screeching away at the walls. This particular hyaenid in the form of a spirit (it's body has the of the Djinn's structure) and carries a double handed mallet (probably the size of half the hyaenid himself) that appears to have a hole on one side.
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: SP
    Damage: 12
    Speed: 6
    Range: 1-2
    Defense: 1
    HP: 52

Abilities:
    Attack - Sonic
    Dogpile
    Cackle
    Laughter's Disturbance: When cackle is used within 5 spaces of this champion, this champion makes an basic attack at 75% of its damage against every champion affected by cackle (as long as it is within 5 spaces of this champion.) This can only occur once per turn.

Upgrades:
    Berserker 1 (Default), Berserker 2, Berserker 3
    Sonic Roar, Tremor, Defeaning Aura (Default)

2. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Bok Archer

Race: Demon
    Flavor Text: Using what the Elves left overs has greatly enhanced their potential.
    Art: A Bok carrying a blue quiver at the back.
    Class: Archer
    Faction: UD
    Damage: 8
    Range: 3-7
    Def: 0
    HP:

Abilties:
    Attack: Arrow
    Dissipate
    Equip: Frostcall Quiver
    Strike
    Flight

Upgrades:
    Empowered: Offense, Precision (Default), Aim
    Rend 1 (Default), Heart Strike, Bleed

Notes:
    • Bok Archer from Pincushion flavor text has exists since the very beginning. I still refuse to believe that Bok Warden = Bok Archer and here's my attempt.
    • Giving UD a ranged option could be hard, especially a Demon with a permanent range (Since Demon Shield is in the game).
    • This is an attempt to make the archer a powerful short ranged option while the long range damage are provided by the DoT, Strike is in place to make sure it always proc the DoT regardless of defense and Range.
    • Equip: Frostcall Quiver makes this champion cannont equip Demon Shield from the get go unless shattered by other means.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i would opt for no rend. because having 2 dots really would make it a powerful unit. Also no aim cause it's honestly a god awful ability

4. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Without another form of DoT, at max range the Bok Archer will do 2 + 5 damage on first shot. Maybe only Rend 1 instead all the way to Rend 3?

Aim is there to give another option for precision and give it an extra range so at 7 range it can do 3 + 5 + whatever Rend Rank made it to be

EDIT: changed a bit, see if this will be any better?

5. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Firk King Zombie
    Race: Firk, Zombie, Undead
    Flavor Text: These fallen Kings of Firk maybe dead but their will to lead and fight with their new identity has never been stronger. Their death has been an eye opener for them to realized all races inevitably become one.
    Art: A Firk King Zombie leading different undead races to battle.

Faction: FW
    Range: 1
    Def: 1
    HP: 40

Abilties:
    Attack: Psychic
    Vulnerability: Fire
    Void Shield
    Loyalty

Upgrades:
    Zombie Plauge, Zombie Apocalypse, Surge: Race (Default)
    Ally: Forsaken Waste, Collective Struggle (Default), Battle Harden 2

Notes:
    • Collective Struggle is an ability from relic - (While this unit is in play, friendly champions deployed that have at least one race not shared by another friendly champion gain +2 DMG and +5 MAX HP permanently. This does not stack).
    • I do not hate zombie despite the name of this rune.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  6. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

Myx Guard
    Race: Myx, arthropod
    Flavor Text: "This is why you don't try to stamp on those damned pupae!" - dwarf Sargent scolding a recruit
    Art: A buffed up Myx with flat huge front "claws" deflecting arrows from hitting a spitter behind it.

Faction: SL
    Damage: 6
    Def: 2
    HP: 48

Abilties:
    Attack: Physical
    Domain : sand
    Guarded : myx

Upgrades:
    Resilient, Tough 3, Tough 2 (Default)
    myx guardian (like lonx guardian), Defensive stance (Default), Bodyguard

Might wanna add antagonize somewhere but i have no idea how this will turn out.

7. Valriel

Valriel Well-Known Member

So the idea is to later have the ability Meld: something. that has bulwark, surge, ritual of healing, numerous and a combination of abilities. art kind of grekin but with arms.
    feel free to nerf, if no cool names are available use mine xD

Shield of [cool name from lore]

Race: Skeleton
    Flavor Text: That cursed shield will burn the soul of the wielder and the attacker.
    Art: A headless skeleton with only one arm holding a tower spiked shield, big legs and ribs but it looks like if the body was slashed in half.

Class: Knight
    Damage: 6
    Def: 1-2
    HP: tanky

Abilties:
    Bulwark: Skeleton
    Stunning
    Lumbering

Upgrades:
    Damage Shield: Physycal 1-2(D)-3
    Tough: 1-2(D)-3

Scythe of [cool name from lore]
    Flavor Text: The scythe that killed a thousand armies.
    Art: A headless skeleton with only one arm holding a scythe, no ribs, trying to fit with the previous creature.

HP: average

Abilties:
    Surge: Skeleton
    Precision

Upgrades:
    Multiattack 1-2(D)-3
    Charge: 1-2(D)-3

Crown of [cool name from lore]
    Flavor Text: They tried to destroy him but they couldn't. they had to seal his parts with magic where nobody could free him.
    Art: A crown carving into a skull, it still has the spine.

Damage: 10
    Range: 3-5
    HP: weak

Abilties:
    Stealth
    Ritual of Healing

Upgrades:
    Detection 1-2(D)-3
    Teleport: 1-2(D)-3

8. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

They should all fit together to make :

Royal Cemetery Boneguard
    Flavor Text: With all three Relics, He is almost unstoppable
    Art: The three skeleton parts fitted to make 2x2 similar to how they fit the stitched

Speed: 7
    HP: 70

Abilties:
    Surge: Skeleton
    Bulwark: Skeleton
    Stunning
    Charge: 3
    tough 3
    Ancient Guardian
    All friendly skeletons within 3? spaces of this champion have tough 1, charge 1 and detection 1

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Elven Fletcher
    Race: Elf | Class: Archer, Tinkerer | Size: Small | Rarity: Common | Faction: K'thir Forest
    Artwork: A male elf is laboring over the creation of an arrow. He has mounds of feathers, sticks, and poisons at his disposal.
    Flavor-Text: An archer should never run out of arrows in the heat of battle. To guard against this, the artisans of K'thir work day and night to build and improve the arrows used in battle.
    Deck Limit: 2
    Nora Cost: 58-64

Champion Stats
    DMG: 0 | SPD: 5 | RNG: 1 | DEF: 0 | HP: 44

Champion Abilities

Contaminate- Target champion within 3 spaces gains the Poison 1 ability for 4 turns. CD: 2, AP: 2
    Nora Miner 3- At the beginning of your turn, you gain 6 nora.
    Train Damage- Target friendly champion within 5 spaces gains +2 DMG. This ability costs 6 nora and does not stack. CD: 3, AP: 0
    Train Strike- Target friendly champion within 5 spaces gains Strike. This ability costs 6 nora. CD: 3, AP: 0

Upgrade Path I
    Blockade- While this champion is in play, opposing champions cannot gain AP for their first turn in play and are Distracted.
    Command: Dodge- All friendly champions within 3 spaces gain Dodge. This ability is removed once triggered. CD: 4, AP: 2
    Volley Leader- Other friendly Archers within 4 spaces gain an additional rank of Rain of Arrows.

Upgrade Path II
    Drive- Target champion within 4 spaces loses 2 HP (HP loss cannot be prevented) and gains Driven (This champion gets +2 DMG and +1 SPD) and recovers 1 AP. This ability can not be used on a champion who already has this effect. CD: 0, AP: 2

Ifem21, mortal ix and Tweek516 like this.
  10. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

This champion is obviously meant to be a dedicated support champion for KF Archer decks. The Elven Fletcher generates 6 nora each turn and then uses that nora to improve existing champions with Train Damage and Train Strike (which each cost 6 nora to use). Contaminate is on base to help Archers deal a little more damage with DoTs (synergy with Frostfall Quiver and Fire for Effect). Upgrade Path I gives a few utility options while Upgrade Path II ensure Drive is always available.

11. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Why sok why:((((

12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Savage Hyaenid

Race: Hyaenid
    Class: Brute, Shaman
    Flavor Text: The Deeper the connection the hyaenids make with the Djinn The more savage they seem to become.
    Stats:
    Nora Cost: 81
    DMG: 11
    SPD: 6
    RNG: 1
    DEF: 2
    HP: 54

Abilities
    Attack Magical (2)
    Unstoppable (3)
    Surge: Elemental (5)

Upgrade 1
    Manic (Base), Blood Rage (-7), Blood Frenzy 3 (-7)

Upgrade 2
    Vaporize (Base), Leech Vitality (+5), Bulwark: Hyaenid (-4)

13. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Dreameater Remains (FW/UD Relic)

HP: 18
    Shadowspawn
    Dreameater
    Stitched (it drops a stitched remain when destroyed)

14. Kampel

Weather Station (SP relic)

HP: 20
    Stormreader (This ability was nerfed so it does not stack in the same turn, feels ok to be included in a relic)
    Spark Charge
    Catalyst Electricity

0ryuk0 likes this.
  15. Kampel

Imp Incandescent (UD)
    Art: ?
    Text: ?
    Race: Imp

Atk: 0
    Rng: 1
    Spd: 6
    HP: 42

Fascinate
    Dazzling
    Burning Presence (From the relic "Head of Osarius")

U1: Mobility, Escape, Energy Thief
    U2: Impairing Feedback, Psychic magnetism, Regen 3

16. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

Chain Groble
    Flavor text
    : It seems another aspiring engineer took a hand at improving on the classic design.
    Artwork: a groble piledriver with 2 arms replaced with whip-like chains with blades on the end

Faction: IS
    Race: Construct
    Size: small

Cost: 78ish

Range: 1-4
    Defense: 1
    HP: 52

Base: Attack physical, Dragging attack, Grappling Hook

U1: Entangling Attack, Binding Chains, Constriction

U2: Scrapper , Scythe whirl

Grob-Lobber (IS)
    Flavor text: Its not the most sensitive groble delivery system, but delivering destruction is rarely sensitive.
    Art work: a stone colossus with 2 oversized hands instead of a weapon

Faction: IS
    Race: Construct
    Class: Brute
    Size: Large

Cost: 70ish

Defense: 2
    HP: 46

Base: Attack Physical, Load Catapult, Grob-bomb (the spell groble bombardment as an ability)

U1: Throw boulder, seism

U2: Lethargic, Unequippable

Machine line (IS)
    Relic
    Cost: 50
    HP: 25
    Summon: mechanical crabs
    Summon: Young Piledriver
    Rallying Cries 3
    Whenever this unit activates an ability it loses 5 HP

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    IMAGIRL likes this.
  17. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

I like this one without the Spark Charge

Kampel likes this.
  18. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

Frostwing Instigator

Flavor Text: Juya is right, we need to put everything on the line in order to preserve our beloved Tundra. With the queens support or not,I will give my wings and heart to protect my commander - Jayur frostwing exemplar in conversation with another frostwing fighter-
    Rune Art: A brigade of frostwing fighters dive together with juya down onto an army of skeletons and unexpecting necromancers, one of them has a white banner (like flag of unification), with red lining attatched to his halberd. The facial expressions of the frostwing are filled with rage.

Story behind it: Its been revealed in several different flavor texts that J'orea and Juya dont always see eye to eye on several matters. Juya have scorned the queen after an important diplomatic mission and shes issued an arrest for Juya, but the frostwings (seasoned elite fighters of the jakei) follow Juya with an unwavering loyalty. This is due to Juya, although harsh and hard to approach, (not a people person) she has put her life on the line time and time again to save her fellow soldiers, and this speaks higher to them than blind loyalty to a monarch. That is at least how I read into it.

Damage: 9
    Spd: 7
    HP: 48

Basic Attack: Physical
    Flight
    Evasive 1
    Blood Frenzy 2

Upgrade1:
    Vigilance
    Tough 2
    Tough 3

Upgrade2:
    Hostile
    Noble Sacrifice
    Thrash

This is the tank of the frostwing theme (please make this happen sok), with general tankiness and enabling his allies by losing life, wich can net him more value for BF. This mechanic make it so that the opponent player need to time the attacks him just right and depends for the controlling player not to overuse his utilities.

Eadbusta likes this.
  19. mortal ix

Frostwing Brave

Flavor Text: - The kill is all that matters to him, he doesnt care about himself, he doesnt care about the ones around him. He is dangerous lestrin. concerned frostwing conscripts discussing amongst themselves -

Rune Art: A frostwing with a massive halberd swinging around him in a flurry.

Damage: 13

Aggressive
    Flight
    Hostile
    Phantom Dash

Upgrade Path1:
    Pummel 2
    Multiattack 1
    Pounce 3

Upgrade Path2:
    Impatient
    Defenseless
    Liability

The beater of an eventual frostwing theme. Deals a ton of damage, but also very weak. This is offset with good mobility from phantom dash.

Eadbusta likes this.
  20. mortal ix

Frostwing Disruptor

Flavor Text: - A true meld of beauty and ferocity, but its also sheer madness. Observer of disruptors diving into their enemy-
    Rune Art: Two frostwings interconnected at the wings, With Their halberds tied together with rope.

Defenseless
    Numerous
    Charge 3

Upgrade Path 1:
    Break The Line
    Grappling Hook
    Pull

Upgrade Path2:
    Groundstriker
    Sibling
    Constrict

A cheap harasser that will jumble up the formation of its opponent. Numerous and defenseless make very weak against melee and aoe damage from spells.

Eadbusta likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.