The Line Awakens

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

they didn't want Leia to be a disney princess, so they made her a general.

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I want that reskin.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I very badly want Snoke to only communicate via hologram for the next movie as well and when they go for the final confrontation in the 3rd movie the doors will open and it turns out that he is truely as massive as the holograms and that he has a lightsaber to scale. From a cinematic standpoint a fight scene between Luke and Rey against a 20 foot tall dark jedi swinging a lightsaber blade as thick as a tree would be pretty awesome.

DarkJello, Geressen and GameJack like this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

or they sarlacc's face him. ( though that seems to have already happened to him once)

[​IMG]

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

My theory on Rey is that she is Luke's daughter. Luke was training the next Jedi. Ben/Kylo wanted to learn about his grandfather, but Luke didn't feel he was ready and wouldnt tell him anything. Ben/Kylo is approached by an agent from the First Order who offers him exactly what he wants most. Answers and an offer to train to become as strong as his grandfather. The only catch is that he has to betray his friends. During the actual event (Briefly shown during Rey's vision) Kylo's only job was to kill Rey but he couldnt bring himself to do it. Instead he drops her on Jakku which to him is as good as death anyway. The death of all the other apprentices masks the fact that she is still alive and Luke is devistated and leaves on his pity party quest to find the original jedi temple.

iPox, Cydna and DarkJello like this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

good as dead* devestated*

I don't think rey is related to luke just diffirent flashbacks and memories, the force showing her parts of luke and kylo ren and her own childhood.

8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I need to stop looking at this thread.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I definitely think she's related to a Skywalker. Even Maz was like "So... tell me about this girl." Not to mention Anakin/Luke's lightsaber was calling to her. I just don't know if she's Leia's or Luke's yet.

Also, disappointed with Luke. Went into hiding and became a hermit. Didn't even do or say anything in TFA.

DarkJello likes this.
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

maz knows people, she may have seen something in rey that wasn't skywalker genes ( like the force perhaps?) wich would be the same thing the lightsaber could be calling to

not everyone needs to be related in these movies. fer pete's sake you're making this prequel levels of stupid for no reason.

this kind of shitty thinking you are doing where everyone needs to be related or have an intertwined backstory is why these happened:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

see those? that is what your shallow gene-pool of intertwined incestuous backstories brought forth. having every character be related is the path to the dark side.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Saandro likes this.
  11. GameJack

GameJack The King of Potatoes

just noticed Pox has Cyclops Skywalker in the lastest expansion. Will try get one

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

was Leia still autistic as Firk in force awakens? I think she got over it? new hope becomes way funnier if you assume that she is;

*meets military goverment official and imediatly tells him how she could identify him by his smell*
    *obsessive about stormtrooper height*
    *shows very little emotion about losing her entire home planet*

13. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

that's gotta be chump change for them

and also, easily worth it

DarkJello likes this.
  15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

darkjello learning of the 4 billion sale of star wars to disney 3 years after it happened shows how out of touch he is with the modern world.

16. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Awesome movie. The only thing I really didn't like was ...

... that "Supreme Leader Snoke"and "Maz Kanata" are CGI Characters.
    Also, when hearing "Supreme Leader Snoke" the first time I was hearing "President Snow".

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I notice a lot of people think Kylo Ren will end up switching sides and joining the good side, but I hope this isn't the case. I feel as the triology progresses he'll become a more notable villian. The movie had a very similar plot line to 4. I don't want this to be another Jedi win, Sith Win, Jedi win.

DarkJello likes this.
  18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

At leadt they are mocap and look decent unlike yodigital

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

My hope for the next movie is that it will contrast the training of Rey and Kylo, showing the difference between training a Jedi and training a Sith/dark jedi. I also want them out of the way and not part of the "main" plot. I want the resistance to be pressing the attack and the first order on the defensive with a thrawn-like admiral keeping order despite them being outnumbered. Focus the main story on developing Finn and Poe as well as Leia recovering from you know what.
    I also hope that Kylo never returns to the light side. I still want that struggle with the good inside but I want him runnin away as fast as he can

iPox, DarkJello and Geressen like this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@Markoth it's not you know what, it's
    [​IMG]
    (Snokermort)