Why aren't more of you guys playing lonx.

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by themacca, Jul 25, 2015.

1. DissolvingBonds

DissolvingBonds The King of Potatoes

I run gnark in mine. Azaren is just too expensive for my blood

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

well he comes onto the board with over 100 HP, and has 1-4 range with protective. those are all really nice aspects for him and he does work for me.

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Do you run him with drive and protective?

4. themacca

I run Regen and Protective. I get all my AP gen out of my snow kites and lonx facilitators

5. DissolvingBonds

im gonna try to run that snowkite+facilitator deck again, maybe I just got unlucky, but when I ran it last time i'd get my but whooped before I ever got much going.

6. DissolvingBonds

if its not too much trouble could you post a poxbase showing of your lonx deck?

7. themacca

lol go to page 1

8. DissolvingBonds

what do you run on your missionaries?

9. themacca

Logistics and Heal Mass. Having multiple Snowkites out pretty much gives all your logistics units initiative and it can really push the tempo of your BG forward.

10. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

But sermon...

11. themacca

tis a preference good sir. though i find with sermon it becomes much too expensive for doing not that much.

12. DissolvingBonds

I imagine pilgrimage works well with facilitator

13. themacca

i think it would.

14. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

What do you run on your Recruiters. Aid + Surge?
    How about the Hunt Leaders? Rend 1, Imp Speed? I have Commander on my Facilitators already, Provision never seems to do much since I am always tossing the equipment around.

15. themacca

Bulwark+Aid makes them a pretty decent tank.
    Command charge just to keep them cheap. too many of my units are in the mid 70s for a BG with no nora gen.
    Also run facilitators with commander just cause i dont use them for being equipped but for dispersing it among my other units.

16. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

If I wanted to make a starter deck with lonx, is this still what I should aim for?

17. themacca

Pretty much every one of those runes are the same or better then when i made this so absolutely. Azaren's only there out of personal preference however and can probably be filled by a better slot, but that would work great still however.

18. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

thank you!

19. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

my 2x lonx chiefs are always #29 and #30 when I play lonx. It is almost mystical. I only recently acquired the 1-3 range escalation champ. That is why i do not play lonx.

Gnark is really good imo. just about any swarm champ is really good.

20. themacca

Okay so the new lonx is Firking brutal. that is all i have to say. also apparently gnark is some ridiculous Bane Shift too