All my SP Battlegroups

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Phynixe, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

As the title says, I'll be posting my battlegroup up here as a reference to those who want to create battlegroups of a theme, to at least get a general idea of how the battlegroup should look like.

As a side note, I don't need/want advice on how to enhance my battlegroups. I'm comfortable with the way they are, and I won't be making any changes to them unless I deem necessary. Not trying to be rude, just trying to put it out there, so please don't take it the wrong way.

If you have any questions as to why I have X champion in Y battlegroup, I'll be willing to explain. Also, the last battlegroup has one rune missing, a second Stormreader. I'm considering throwing in a Whirling Quarry or two into it, I'm just not sure yet.

So without further ado, my decks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gnomes likes this.
  2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

How it works for you, 20 champs in nids deck? And Breaker is worth the spot? cause for me, he sucks in nids, only good (maybe) in elec.

3. Phynixe

I tend to run more champions than average because I rarely find myself spamming spells. Obviously, you can play with less, but that's just personal preference of course.
    Hyaenid Breaker is actually really good in Hyaenids, I find myself deploying him almost every game (Granted I'm playing Hyaenids.) I find that he is crucial for detection, and has pretty significant range. His damage for a ranged champion is pretty good, especially once dogpile gets going.

Also, the Angels aren't necessary. So if I were to take them out, you would still have a battlegroup just as good as this one without the Angels.

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I see. I like to run 17 champs, usually, for the nids. I run them pure Nids, no Angels, no Exile, no Djinns. I don't like Breaker cause I think that are better options for ranged, also, I find him very expensive for what he does, but this is only personal preferences.

5. Phynixe

I run Breaker at 75 nora, and he's done me pretty well. He combos really well with Hyaenid Stormreader aswell (Due to greeting.) Djinn are pretty much not necessary in the battlegroup, but I find Ifrit pretty strong with his gift, providing berserker to a champion, especially on Stalker, it's insane. Elemental Vortex'x damage also increases off Deep Wounds, so I use that on Stalker ALOT, pretty much guarantees a dead champion. But yes, Hyaenids are personal preference considering most of them are viable.

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I don't really understand why people don't run sacred peaks amulet in clops.

Bastion of mobility for 20 nora is pretty good.

7. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Constructive criticism?

I can see at least 7 units I wouldn't almost never run in a meta bg: 2x angels, 1x ritual cultist (1x might be okay for healing, but not 2x), 2x thunder elemental (used to be good, not so much anymore), 1x ionization, and 1x peaks tactics (not in a bg with such a high average nora cost).

I can think of a few units I think are really good and missing: 1x slaver's whip, an anti-equip (diamond mace, crush, pilfer), moga cannons, at least 1x dreamcrusher, and probably a 1x transporter to use w/ slipped. Dirge and klub are also super efficient melee beaters with high-50's hp, 2 def and evasive/tough/scale armor.

8. Phynixe

I play what I like, and once again, I don't care about what you think about my bg, because I've been doing fine with all of them. In the end, it comes to playstyle, and if you can't play my meta bg the way it is, then you as a player, are trash. A decent player could play any battlegroup provided, rather than the batllegroup full of SP's most broken stuff you've been running for a while now. Get a grip, don't say anything if you have nothing useful to say.

9. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

I'm really dissapointed for the ausence of a Slag BG.

May the ooze rule forever.

Ifem21 and Gnomes like this.
  10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I only have one SP bg:
    SP.JPG

11. Phynixe

Sorry, I'm just not fond of slags. I have a thing where I need to play a hero in a battlegroup. Slags don't have one.

12. Phynixe

Looks pretty solid. I'd make a few changes, but that's because of personal preference.