Like Hyaenids

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Qucas, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

This is my BG. I feel very comfortable with it, except for having to run Yeti Scout for Shatter( lost for not having it so I'm not taking him out any soon). Feel free to change it as you feel like though. However, I firmly believe that this champion line-up is the best* yetis can have right now.

*Edit: Nothing stops you from putting another melee in place of Sorcerer, she's optional(but pretty good).

DarkJello likes this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

PA is still very active. Is Qucas your in game name? i'll send you an invite or you can just apply if you wish.

We are however not doing as much in the way of direct mentoring nowadays comparitive to what we were doing.

Qucas and Anima26 like this.
  3. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

there's really no reason not to run 2x yeti fang. Yeti scout is really strong early on as a font contester too due to enrage

4. Lushiris

Mirrored shield saved my life countless times, so if 2x fangs means removing it that's a big no.

5. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

I would cut healing hand or snowblind (maybe even both for a second galeforce too)

6. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

If you're doing ok with 'nids then why change? My advise would be to stick with them and get really good with them - this takes time but it's worth it.

7. Lushiris

Like I said it's how I play, I don't run 2x gale in any of my BGs as it's a personal preference. HH is amazing when your enemy has exactly that amount of damage to kill your guy, but you could replace it. I don't recommend removing Snowblind though.

Leadrz likes this.
  8. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Looks great, I'll try it out once I feel better. How does it do with only 15 champs? I usually run one or two more.

9. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I get bored playing the same bg over and over

10. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Probably more stuff in SP? Maybe voil? Unless something changed, nids just kinda zerg you down in the early game with constant deploys and then bone you with whispers when you try to counterattack. Maybe boghoppers too?

11. Qucas

Qucas Guest

If Yetis don't work for me, I'll try one of those.