Life Siphon / Life Leech

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PooiPants, Dec 26, 2015.

1. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Eh? Out of that list, I don't see which ones are random slapdash. And there's more ways to ground than just monsoon (not that they are commonly ran, but the option is there and most champs are worth their price nowadays)

If anything, they should add constructs to the list xD

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

What balance reason is there to make plants undrownable? There isn't even a logical reason. There's no balance reason for undead to be undrownable either. Would you support a spell that said "does not work against Forsaken Wastes"? ...

But anyway, old topic.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Technically you can drown Worms and Witches.

fattyy2k likes this.
  4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Goodness what is it with you and drowning things? Drown should be used as a last resort to counter asshats who think its ok to turn their 1x1 champ into an invulnerable auto win. Drown seems fine to me the way it is seeing as it now costs 80 nora!

5. Boozha

Yeah, unless they make their Demonvein Vampyre invulnerable, then screw FS with a chimney sweeper

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Sok has said before that the restrictions are more for flavour than balance.

I think drowns fine.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Pretty sure the 2x2 limitation falls under 'coding clusterfirk' as the reasons it's not allowed.

Leadrz likes this.
  8. Boozha

... Which is idiotic. Balance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flavour

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I'd agree normally, but this has a tiny effect on balance.

10. Boozha

... No? "This spell is almost useless against FW and swathes of KF and ST and whatnot" is not "tiny". It is the exact opposite.

11. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Drowns dumb anyway like UT just change it

12. Boozha

I'm on board

13. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Nah, it is not OP.

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 11.28.54 AM.png

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Thank god for Doom and Shadowshank.

fattyy2k likes this.
  15. skarpox

Few. That was close.

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 12.00.29 PM.png

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Posting end-game stats from a buildup deck when you lost 10 minutes ago doesn't do much: it's just flashy numbers. The whole point is that you play around this potentially happening, and beat them before that or while they try to escalate.

Tweek516 likes this.
  17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Play IS. We have Blink or Div Touch!

18. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

So what should factions that don't have answers to things like this do? Roll over and die?

19. skarpox

Does Dispel work in this situation?

20. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

It was already stated it does not. It also does not help that the salaman negamage isn't really that great of a champ and is the only FS source of dispel.