Heroic Achievements that don't work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themacca, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Game must be at least 5 mins long, perhaps that is your problem?

2. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

this is not the problem, it was more then that

3. Scathex

Scathex Member

heroic achievements seem to be broken for me too. I tried waiting 5 minutes during one of my turns, specifically the achievements I've tried this week are: deploy 2 or more champs with amplify, deploy 4 or more champs with attack fire or attack frost, and deploy 2 or more champs with a nova ability. I tried them during the daily skirmish matches and during regular skirmish battles.

4. phoenixjacket

phoenixjacket The King of Potatoes

Broken for me too, as well as daily achievements.

5. warhead111

warhead111 The King of Potatoes

it is broken. Not working for me, also mu brother having problems and some dudes in the guild. Didnt count the games played (more then 5 min!)

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We are looking into the cause of this problem.

7. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

Any updates?

8. GameJack

GameJack The King of Potatoes

"Play a Deck with at least 8 champions with race: X " working now

9. Scathex

Scathex Member

fixed for me too

10. Senshu

Apparently, there is a conflict with the tournament system and the game calendar and for some reason popped up after the Heroic reset, but resolved itself on Monday. We are looking into this further in the event this is tied to being close to the end of the year.

11. killonja

killonja Member

I have problem with interactions achievement(play a deck with 6 or more chemps with an ability that has relic in it).I have 7 champions wit that ability in my deck(arrowsinger,fae enchantress,2xMinotaur sentry,salaman traper and 2xskeezick machinist) and I have played rounds for more than 5 min and the system won't count my rounds.Did I do something wrong or is it the system fail?

12. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Can you try with abilities that have relic in the name? like: relocate relic, relic guardian, detonate relic, reclaim relic etc
    https://poxbase.com/search/relic

13. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I used reclaim relic when I had that heroic.

14. killonja

killonja Member

Thank you, It works now but in the future devs needs to add better info cuz I was confused by the relic picture

15. warhead111

again the heroic did not work. Same as last week when tourney is in

16. Senshu

Hmm, what achievements are you having this problem with? It is likely just a specific achievement because we just tested the system and as a whole the Heroic Achievements are working.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  17. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Well, I thought it was an interface bug, but it seems not. I have played tons of games, but my "Play a deck with at least 5 champions with Initiative." is stuck at 3/40.

I really wanted the money to buy that last christmas packs ;_;

18. warhead111

same here it is heroic with haste, stall, invorgerate etc and my brother stuck with charge, empower, initiative etc.

19. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I have issues with the Racial Preference, For the Tundra, Going Green, and The Empire heroic achievements. I did not have these problems before. They either popped up after your hotfix or somewhere around that time; and before that, I was able to complete them just fine.

[​IMG]

The problem here is that For the Tundra and The Empire achievements are exactly the ones I WASN'T putting effort towards yet (I was doing the other 2 first). They've somehow been completed regardless (I don't know whether I got the gold or not). Also, the other 2 have been stuck at 6/10 progress ever since these broke and I haven't been able to complete them even though I've played more than 4 extra matches that would've fulfilled the requirements.

If this bug wasn't here, I'd have been able to buy 1 more holiday pack with the gold. In fact, I had focused/planned my play time around that fact, and now I can't get to 8000 gold in time. I hope that I will either receive the gold in time to buy a holiday pack with it, or receive a holiday pack otherwise. I think this is fair.

20. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Also, I think the last 4 or 5 heroic sets have been as follows: 2 or 3 consecutive quest sets like the one above (For the Tundra and the other 3), even though they're supposed to be random, then one set was different, and now I'm back to the racial one. At this point, I don't think the selection is random. Nor does it seem to be built for variety. Idk.