Why does Lich Magistrate produce REAL Revenants?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Devotee does summons, so does Blackblade Baron. Not to mention, they come out with firking initiative.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It costs HP, it was the first ability of its type, the units have Short Lived.

Netherzen likes this.
  3. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

the units also have hex and initative

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I still see no reason for it to be real , you are getting initiative and hex on a summon.
    Being a real unit provides much more power than intended for these summons.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Do those not seem like potential reasons why the ability may have been made to generate real units during the time of the ability's original design?

6. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Srsly a nerf to czar of the void thread? You already nerfed his name to sheeeeut.

Netherzen and TeaScholar like this.
  7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Get rid of the HP loss, make them summons. Done.

Faust likes this.
  8. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Don't twist my words, you know very well i meant being real makes it much more powerful than it should be , rather the summon title.

9. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

stop making all Bane Shift summons,give summons upgrades back,buff em up
    nubs

Faust and TeaScholar like this.
  10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I mean that the reasons I put forward explain the thinking behind the ability's present function. It has nothing to do with twisting your words: yes, real versions make the ability more powerful, yes so does initiative and Hex, yes the ability generates plenty of HP, sure the ability might be incredibly strong and top-of-the-line for a nerf -- that doesn't matter. The question was "Why does this ability function this way?" and those are the reasons why. If anyone wants a more elaborate reason, it's easy to provide further explanation. If Gutsa or anyone else wants to have an ability changed, rather than flicking out rhetorical questions and winks and nudges, they and the community would be better served by stating so explicitly and then providing compelling reasons for the change. Hell, I'd support it. Make the damn things summons. It would be more consistent with other abilities.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

#ConsistencyThroughoutPoxanthru2016

Faust likes this.
  12. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

you know if they keep going like this, they'll make stitched reconstructs summoned. We don't want this to happen. Cease it now, save the Czar.

Ifem21 and Skeezick like this.
  13. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

make stitched remains real again,stop with the stupid consistency of making everything same

TeaScholar likes this.
  14. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Now according to how things go around here, now that we've made this agreement on the forum, we'll get what we want right?

Skeezick likes this.
  15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I doubt Czar will get changed, but it still should be changed.

@Sokolov and summoned bone traps are spawning real champs still.

16. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Czar is not slated for a change at this time.

Bone Trap is a known issue to be adjusted at some point.

mortal ix and Cydna like this.
  17. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Ok even @Sokolov called him by his true name. Time to reinstate his proper title CZAR CZAR CZAR!!!! Who's with me

Ifem21 likes this.
  18. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Idk, I'm not too mad about this