Terraformer is Rot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I'm surprised he has only be adressed now. He's incredibly broken and has way too much options of AoE dmg at too cheap of a price. Also while we're at it, Fury of the Storm is pretty broken too.

Vorian likes this.
  2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Fury if the storm could lose slam.

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Splits are pretty broken by nature. Ban splits.

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

IS/IS split is insane

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Unless you replaced Slam with some ability of equal nora that would shoebox her.

Vorian likes this.
  6. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

ugh excuse me sir are you aware there is a condom in your sig

Cinder405 likes this.
  7. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I stay strapped

8. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah I split my IS BG with IS all the time.

IS is OP!

9. Vorian

That's what we are suggesting its just slam combined with storm field is the same problem as Augur combined with poison cloud...

10. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

1) Augur doesn't generate poison clouds

2) Storm field does more damage than poison cloud when moving through

3) Storm field lasts longer and covers a larger area

Vorian likes this.
  11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

The word you are looking for to describe Terraformer is: disgusting.
    I'm surprised that Sok has let it fly like it is for so long.
    But it was expected, since the design came from an IS player. Poor Sok thinks these guys know what they are doing. Should be nerfed ASAP because its probably the most played unit atm.

Alakhami likes this.
  12. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I like how you posted this right after getting obliterated by axeraiser, but you're right regardless.

Tweek516 and Cydna like this.
  13. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Tune in for PFCs next fight on January 2 2016. Gutsa vs Pedeguerra to claim the title of Poxanthuru and a Minotaur Thunderaxe

59.99 on Pay Per View

Disclaimer ( Poxnora Fighting Championships not responsible for any lost runes or currency in lost bets. If a contestant disconnects no refunds. If a contestant rage quits they will no longer be able to participate in the games.)

14. Vorian

Both you and Axeraiser are both legends with ur factions, you with ST and Axeraiser with IS, so 1 of you beating the other isnt something out of the ordinary, and I dont think Gutsa meant to upset you with his comment. However Axeraiser and Markoth are the clear 2 top IS players of all time! Konung and Ballballer are for SP. Warfoot, Calisk and Heroexxxx are the top ST players of all time etc... I am thinking about making a thread about who the top players are for each faction of all time. The best split players of course are Tiny, Devilsrath and Ryvirath (Mark24 needs to be top 4 for longer to be held in the same category as them...). However if you want to include the fact Tiny, has more SP points than any other faction, then you could say he is the top SP player of all time.

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Its easy to say "all time" when old faces are not here anymore. The reality is that there are many players that just are not around anymore that were amazing. Sure I can play current IS better than Greatbeard but if he had stuck around I suspect he would kick me around. There are many great UD players at the moment that many people would say are "greatest UD all time" but that leaves names like Sinwind (Who won 50+ straight matches as the battlemaster all against top 25 players in a time that was more competitive), Sepulcher (Who literally wrote the book on how to play UD) or shazara (All Hail!) out of the discussion.

Ballballer likes this.
  16. Vorian

Yeh Sepulchre was a legend! He was by far the most helpful player of all time. Sinwind was a great. But the current triumvirate of Agirgis, Lordqq and Lonewolf are really good.

@Gutsa I am not trolling but I forgot about Caine who mentored me in UD.

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Agreed but thats why its dangerous to start throwing "greatest of all time around" Pox is broad enough and old enough where its impossible to judge that anymore.

Ballballer and Vorian like this.
  18. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

ANYWAYS,

Nerf Terraformer

19. Vorian

Point taken. I forgot Kithros as well.

20. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah. @Sokolov , its time man.