Heroic Achievements that don't work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themacca, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

battlemaster's tribute is not working for me.

2. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Is the first heroic mission the one everybody is getting stuck?

3. fullnrv

fullnrv New Member

Same stucked since 3 days at least : Capture.JPG

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

It's the fourth one for me, passed the other three quickly.

5. warhead111

warhead111 The King of Potatoes

Ok i wrote before our heroic did not work when the weekend lightning tourney start each weekend. After this weekend mine is start counting again but my brothers account the heroic stuck. It stopped counting after 10 games ???
    the heroic is rushing ahead/peer presure/empowering/chaaaaarge. Whatever we tried it did not count after each heroic comes to 10 games.

6. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

new week,
    now it's say i finish already 3 of 4 heroic, when i didn't even start

7. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I have two heroic's that are complete, while I haven't done anything.

8. avichaif

what about this?????

@Sokolov
    @Senshu

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  9. Lauremoon

I pressume it's work in progress :)

10. avichaif

any news?

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We are currently working on some fixes for this that we are aiming to have in for the Midterm next week.

Qucas likes this.
  12. avichaif

sorry if I am rode but what about the gold i can't earn?

13. Lauremoon

Oh, come on man, there even wasn't any heroics before DOG. Just be happy about the fact that they exist.

It's quite annoying how the gaming community acts: the more you give them, the more they want ;)

14. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Please contact our customer service if you are experiencing issues with the Heroic achievements and we will address this on a case by case basis. To create a support ticket go to PoxNora.com and click on Help at the top right next to the login. Make sure to describe the issue you are having.

avichaif likes this.
  15. avichaif

thx for every thing

16. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

No. This is not what is going on here. It's not "the more you give, the more they want". The game has a feature that says "hey, you get this reward for playing this long in that way". And then that doesn't happen. So it's pretty much a false promise. Does the game have that feature or not, then? I don't think anyone wants to play a game that says it's one way and then isn't. (That may be one of the big differences between games and real life, but that's for another time.)
    Just imagine: "you play this game, that may or may not be how you think and you may or may not get that reward, even though we say you do".

If you tell someone they get a certain reward for a certain effort and then don't give it to them, they may not cut off any relations with you the first time, but they certainly won't be thrilled. If you do it again, they might just leave.

And to be honest, I don't get how you managed to think this is a case of the community asking for more. It's asking for exactly what it says on the label, something which the devs ALREADY fully intended to give us.

17. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Also, anytime you can to something despite a bug trying to stop you, I count that as another win in the war against bugs.

18. avichaif

19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Can you provide details? Which problem specifically are you referring to? Which achievements are not working for you and how?

20. Scathex

Scathex Member

two of my heroic achievements for this 2 week block are bugged and checkmarked as completed to begin with.