Queen Eiheist Consulting with her Generals

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vorian, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

What do you guys think?

Eiheist Consulting with her Generals

Eeiheist – How did your last battle go Klub and Sceian? Have you secured our alliance with the Hyaenids through the Djinn, we know they need protection from the elves who keep slaughtering their villagers. Also are the Cyclops planning rebellion, the new weapons they are developing are alarming!

Sceian – Well we let them watch 1 of our battles and they decided they needed generals like us.

Klub – No the Cyclops will not fight for Zeventrech, he does not understand that the Cyclops see the necessity of the peaks rallying together, as we face a 2 prong attack from Kthir and Forglar Swamp. Luckily for us our Nefari allies have taken pressure off us from Kthir, however Forglar swamp frustrated by their inability to take any of our territory alone have sent a desperate plea to the Tortuns for help. However Feshcaller Mika has instigated a rogue faction of Tortuns under Rotmaw to now follow Akakios.

Eiheist – How did the battle go can you please tell me the details of the defence of the recently emerging Hyaenid stronghold.

Klub – Cyclops Hurlers bombarded them with stones in the pass b4 slinking away. We bombarded them with Cyclopalpse and Moga Cannons as they approached. Then they fell foul of our traps.

Sciean – We bombed them from the skies dropping moga sappers in their midst. While their archers fired at us, Goliath Fesh came out of the ground to devour them whole. At the same time some of the archers got whispers in the mind courtesy of that crazy Moga magic.

Klub - By the time they reached the stronghold there wasn’t much left of them as most of them had fled at the onslaught, so our Cyclops Symbiotes and Voil Conquerors made short work of them. I told you we didn’t need many troops just what we had asked for.

Eiheist – How is that project going on recovering the technology of the old Cyclops empire?

Klub – We are developing Voil, Moga, G’hern and Slag Symbiotes just as you had asked. Although I hardly see the point in developing slag symbiotes as they are too mindless to follow my orders… Have you heard from Dirge in his plans to reclaim the lost Peaks territory?

Sciean – I will now go help him wasn’t he leading an experimental lightning contingent? Although the Hyaenids have lost many villages to Kthir, they will make valuable allies in the future! We will have to protect them for now, though…

Queen Eiheist – Yes he is, its all good news.

Sphere8274 and Pipster like this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I started reading but then a sudden realisation hit me, I didn't care. I tried several more times ... I just can't read that.

3. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Bravo! I love how the story showcases the multiple sides of the Peaks chaotic alliance between the different races. Can't wait for pt. 2

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I tried to read it again now that I am more awake and to try and see this but then my vision focused on this:

B4?

Pipster likes this.
  5. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

I think that was an intentional choice to showcase the poor intelligence of the Cyclops race

Vorian and Geressen like this.
  6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

It was. Klubs only intelligence lies in his tactical and martial ability!

Pipster and Geressen like this.
  7. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

The old Cyclops were inteligent, the new ones are tribal and savage.

I would like to see others symbiote Creatures, would be cool.