Skeleton Spam BG

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by MakarovJAC, Jan 10, 2016.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Good hp over time potential. Good stalling potential. In any skeleton bg I use, swarm units are such a bain. (broken bones crutching) I feel like wining with black baron should be easier then it is, I never win with him. 2x Yobanchi's though, I would be tempted to go 1 Yobanchi and 1 Xulos. What king of upgrades are you using Yobanchi with since you are using 2x cloak of skulls (4x of non-stack augment of creation in one bg?)

I love alter of bones and build strategies, but sac alters will get'ya gibs.

Tome-less and reapers blade-less. The bg would be helped by some bigger range options... and always think about despoil or soul collection. You are using a lot of weak feeble champs, but you do want to give up too many nora globes.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

If you are planning on a late game, Toll Taker will help drive in the nails of a coffen.

Never enough rune room to me, to play skeletons the way I would like too, out side of 2vs2.

Then there are swarm units, that make me question playing skeletons outside of campaign.

4. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Actually, it's its unnamed version. Anyways, he's using Mindswipe Aura and Augment Creation. I don't really understand the nora part. Almost all of the spammed champs are summons, except for the Broken bones provided by Bone Trap which is a real champ. Another thing I noticed is that it seems like Swarm is not triggered by killing summons. I played once against a guy using this Vashal Mirrorblade, using Demonologist to kill his summons (Multi-attack skellies, duh)-None of the illusions seemed to turn into skeletons. My guess is that Swarm doesn't work with Swarm.

Changed Anathema for Reaper's Blade.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Illusions are separate from summons. An illusion is destroyed as soon as it is targeted by an ability; the ability does not actually connect with and potentially destroy the target. Therefore, illusions cannot be swarmed. Summons, however, can be swarmed.

MakarovJAC and OriginalG1 like this.
  6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

One with nora/oblivion shield > mindwipe aura

He's so fragile otherwise.

OriginalG1 likes this.