List of complaints

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cody, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Cody

Cody The King of Potatoes

Here's a list of suggestions that could hinder or possibly improve the game.

: -1 dmg to all rangers and or -1 range
    : Have the meta Bane Shift Like ED minus 2-5 nora but only 40%, DB, 3+ dmg 1ap, 2 def(+4dmg, 1ap) or retribution does 35-38% as true dmg, mobi 3 ap.
    : Server summons minus 1-2 range and battle leader not proc off of summoned but only 1 dmg without the hp?
    : Boost some obvious champions that have no synergy a little for the meanwhile, add like 5 hp or 1 def or possibly 1 range/3dmg and then suddenly you've opened up a whole genre of misfits.

Also like to mention mine field is retardedly spammed in 2v2 and time slip with transfusion is op on certain champions. Not sure what to suggest there. On the note with the rangers possibly being nerfed(Most likely not), my brother said there's no skillful decisions, it's just summon and fight. When I think it's more like summon and spell spam. Very great game but like everything, it is subjective to opinions and what not.

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Summons aren't exactly weak man, I don't see a reason to buff them. Also, champions' costs are bound to a formula, so whatever you mean to give/take will influence their nora cost. And obnoxious combos are the essence of 2v2, but yea Mine Field is sad.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Im curious about your reasoning for these? I cant think of any OP rangers off the top of my head. Nerfing either stat would come with a cost decrease (range especially) and in some cases would actually be a buff.
    Most of those listed spells are very expensive and and some like Retri relies on you leaving a champ alive to be targeted.
    I can agree with the sever assuming it is still AoE8. Cant agree with Battle Leader because part of Summons balance is that they are succeptable to things like Swarm and Battle Leader.
    The game is balanced around 1v1 so 2v2 is practically the wild west when it comes to balance. Mine Field is stupid strong in 1v1 too though.

4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, Mind Field is ridiculously obnoxious.

5. Cody

I'm not saying buff summoned, I know they're sitting at a good spot but to have a single ability reach across the map and end a certain playstyle is what I'm against. And to the formula. I know it's not perfect. Some champions are priced higher. Take fleshweaver witch. Horde zombies is the most efficient ability and apparently Only costs 7-8 nora from what I was told, so take that away and she's literally a very expensive mediocre champ

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  6. Cody

You can't think of any op rangers? Heh. Have you stopped watching games? Maybe you should play some instead. Lich king and Menelaus for starters are sitting at a pretty good spot. That treefolk gnarlwood can easily get 15 dmg multi attack and you can use summons to hold the opponent off while you obliterate their defense or forces them to a rush which always usually leads to a loss.

Retribution is an absolute abomination. You can leave a dead fairy at 1 hp or kill it after fighting and tanking some damage while securing your own nora ball and a lot of the times the opponents. It's not necessarily a nerf, it's adding dmg diversity to a physical/magic.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

So you mean Ranged champions and not Rangers? Ranger refers to a specific class.

8. Cody

Yes I mean range champions.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'm glad I wasn't the only person.

noamkeren and BurnPyro like this.
  10. vampirov85

vampirov85 The King of Potatoes

all faccion is same FW relic tomb and KF many speed and rank and ST nokhan and UD many damage and IS many defence and SP some runes less nora

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

UD is kill or dead!

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

*kill or die!

13. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Dude!
    I'm trying to sound like Nightmarik! Dont you remember his jargon? And the poster above us sounds exactly like him.

14. Cody

Here I'll spit some more ideas, tell me what you think.

: Deep wounds 40%, devastate 40%
    : Shatter formula -3, equipment across the board -3 nora. Armory 33%. More units with shatter. Relics that give equipment and relic refund at 15% (Some cases with unique, only allowing one of this x into the bg)
    : Different colour icons if you're going to use same one for 2-4 abilities or at least different shades of transparency; That would help my mind very much, because you tend to develop memory and you don't always need to read the E.I 20 abilities on ST relic bg each time you play.
    : Detection formula 2, 4, 5 nora for ranks 1, 2 and 3? More cheaper stealth units(lol) but wait! more units with abilities like Cold Snap at the cost of 2 or 1 ap and if it gets abused for area dmg, have the dmg reduced to 2?
    : Steal life 35 nora again but does 10 dmg and heals 10
    : On that note with the Cold Snap ability, I think some abilities should be added in at a low ap cost wise but not very effective wise either for offensive, defensive and utility. Deep snow at area of 2 would be a good example so it wouldn't be just like let's see who has the better draw and wins the font with spell spam or by death match.

15. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

then rename it to tickle

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Okay uhh. why?

17. Cody

It's great. Now you don't even get your devastate on bastion :)

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Yeah but it made him angry. You wont like Bastion when he is angry.

19. Cody

Heheheheh