What are the mechanics people like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Some of my favorite decks include many different debuffs (Stuns, Hexes, Blinds, Soothing Serenades, etc...) When a deck has a lot of these it can be fun to play, even if the champions with them tend to have low damage.

I also like it when theme decks are fleshed out with playable theme-specific champions, spells, relics, and equips.

2. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

I like Foul Rite and abilities that have great drawback

super71 likes this.
  3. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Units with the same race /class boosting each other to work like army

not just slaping in random 30 runes in deck.

Also Things that have Drawbacks like mentioned foul rite

4. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

NO ONE LIKE GLOBAL DAMAGE

super71 likes this.
  5. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

I really like backfire spells like lifeshield, snowblind, backfire boon and I think this brings great moments of counterplay. Abilities that grant backfire like counterspell mastery or spell blockade are either badly designed or overcosted. Counterspell mastery would be greater if you could chose whether you want to use the backfire or not when the champion is fully stacked. Also i like things that makes your things more efficient, like leverage beast, camaraderie, because It makes you play simple stuff but with efficiency instead of meta champions. Also I like spellsurge, council spell and amplifications because it makes your whole deck synergise.

6. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Also, things you can dispel, sever, shatter, distract, stun and defile and any other counterplay mechanic.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Since playing de'lim i can tell you, i really like the ones where you have certain champions that are expendable resources that go towards buffing your others, Thats also why i enjoy the vengeful BGs from FW. So more on this stuff is excellent thanks!

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I like Ironfst Exploit and Truthseeker. Although I would like Truthseeker more if Faithless were changed for something else :D

10. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Poison traps, i love poison traps.

stuff that enemy can't see you use, posiontraps backfire. ect

11. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I dislike swarms, summons, excessive AP gen, nora gen, runes based on rune usage(such as equips or spells), LoL, or any mechanic that triggers too much in a given situation.

I kinda like the rest.

12. DissolvingBonds

DissolvingBonds The King of Potatoes

This, exactly this

13. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

I like more realistic abilities and design. For example, why can a small champ throw a heavy shield five spaces instead of maybe 2? Why are centuars, half man and horse, as big as dragons, titans, etc.?

I like better PVE options.

I like everything on your list, the more complex the better.

Lushiris likes this.
  14. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I like debuff BGs. Sand, witches, slags, etc. things which decrease you opponants efficiency more than increasing your own

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I absolutely hate Dread with a passion. Attrition is also another thing I hate.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  16. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Revealing Runes.

Leadrz likes this.
  17. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I have a Dread bg. U mad bro

18. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I always liked drowning shrines.

19. Djangoguy