Because somebody asked for my mixed meta deck

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Ballballer, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Here is what i ran before i began messing around with moga and voil.

Attached Files:

Ifem21, Makorov, Vorian and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mama Burger

Mama Burger New Member

Thanks a lot !

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Stormreader OP

Qucas and fattyy2k like this.
  4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Is Doombringer for Doom or because you wanted a source of magic damage?

5. Ballballer

I lost twice to a terrible player because of a crusader with 30+ damage, 12+ def, tough 3, and warding. After that i put the doomy in because i was pissed.

Edit: confuse is always nice as well, but adaptive tends to actually be a disadvantage because it lets the opponent know that whispers has been cast. Overall: i dont like the doomy at all, i just included him out of anger at some of the stupid things pox currently allows

Looking at you warchief:stone clan

SaintKiwi likes this.
  6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Metamorphosis from the Hyaenid Mundunugulungubungu... thing is another option.

Netherzen likes this.
  7. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

What do you think about Flamefist? I find his 10 damage/char/knockback 3 ability to be very useful when combined with units that can create summons or relics from range, like chaos brave of the new rockshaper. However, I've always loved slam mechanics in general, so I'm probably a bit biased towards this sort of combo. And a pseudo 8 speed unit is always nice.

8. Ballballer

No good enough to make my meta deck:/ he doesnt excel in anything, isnt cheap, and doesnt have control to make up for it. Id take chaos brave over flamefist in my deck because of brave's range and ability to tank

Edit: but yeah his mobility sure is nice

SaintKiwi likes this.