Throne of the Circle nerf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Dude, all you had to do was read what I proposed for Throne of the Circle to be, I also suggested MNova 2 and make it not global but AE 6.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

My bad apparently I read all the other posts you made.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I believe the goal is to make the AoE 5 for all positive effect abilities.

4. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Yep, that's what Sok said on discord.

5. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

You're talking about worrying about coding time and stuff yet you introduced nearly one new ability per champion this midterm? When the midterm could have definitely been okay without doing all of that?

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Young money, cash money

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

One is expected coding time that has an expectation of revenue, while redesign of old runes are more difficult to determine the value of.

It is true that some people do not feel that new abilities are needed (though many also express discontent when runes aren't different or new enough), and we are actually trying an expansion with player created content that does not have new abilities, so that should be interesting to see what comes out of that exercise.

If you are interested in participating, here is the link:
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/lets-build-an-expansion-together.19825

super71 likes this.
  8. Krokodil

Krokodil The King of Potatoes

First: I think no one can fix poxnora so that everyone is pleased.

Idea:
    - After the decision a theme/rune/faction/etc should be changed ask in the coresponding forum how this can be done. (For KF wizards => KF Forum).
    - Wait until there is a opinion of the majority how the change should look like.
    (Note: Majority != Top10 players, the goal is to please the majority of your paying customers, not individuals.)
    - Look over the surgested changes and adjust them. A nerf should not become a buff for example.

The forums avatars of the players should reflect the factions they are playing. Only those who play the faction are allowed to post in the surgestion threads.

9. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

if nerfing one rune = nerfing a deck in
    Kys