The Revamp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Regulate, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

I keep hearing people mentioning a revamp, I tried to find an actual DOG post about this but couldn't.

Is this something that has been announced (and I'm just failing to find it), or is it a case of people hoping/assuming one is imminent because of talk of wanting to remove the ability-bloat most champions have ended up with?

2. only

only Active Member

everything is all over the place, but it's official thing.

---

let's say example: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php...-slightly-more-compact.1194/page-2#post-13564

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  3. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

So potentially looking at something of a similar scale to the 'original' revamp? Interesting.

Thanks

4. only

only Active Member

oh, that post made you wrong impression.

I doubt they're going something like that.

so far it was said that they want to revisit all chamions and tone down abilities per offender.

and then CP system -- removing upgrades or just CP system.

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

That sounds like the same scale as the first revamp to me.

6. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Is there any ETA for this, or next expansion?

7. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

But that's so looong...

8. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

You should consider some of PoxNora_Live's twitch streams. They've had some informative Q&As with the devs (particularly with Gedden) that detail their thoughts concerning the coming revamp.

9. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

I wouldn't even want to speculate on a specific timeline but it's not going to be that long.

Gedden and Paper Skull like this.
  10. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

From what Gedden has announced on stream you can expect to wait AROUND a month or so for the revamp, although from what I hear it might be a staggered revamp done bit by bit as he intends to change every champion. After the revamp expect the next expansion.

Some extra info Gedden gave us on this was that he intends for each champ to have a role and its abilities will be based on its role. He wants to promote themes and synergy within them.

If you want to hear our complete Q and A with Gedden or Senshu for other insightful stuffs, check my thread in the signature.