Need Deck Help for Dreameater

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by skarpox, Feb 5, 2016.

1. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Hello,

I have been playing with this deck idea off and on for some time now. It is fun, but I need some help to make it work better. Does anyone have any suggestions?

https://poxbase.com/deck/c75Cv@co3CyZCyKCyBCyMCzJcuMShS=s1dS4KsJr2or3nr2Ye3Ie2we25e1t

The main strategy is to accumulate enough Dreameater units for indirect damage. It is hard to setup but has worked a few times.

Also, does anyone have an extra Fae Dreamer? I only have one ATM.

2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

3. skarpox

4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Dude, that was a masssive overbid. Just give me one.

5. skarpox

Redone

6. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Tbh I think you would be better off with a full stitched deck or splitting it with FS and use Firk Mask to amplify the psy dmg (also great with superiority).

If you must keep it split with KF, I think you should find room for 2 Tyrants as it produce several remains and it's really tanky. Since you want to focus on passive dmg, why not ToH and UT? Stitched should be dying anyways (I think dying from ToH also generates remain) and that way you dont need Bone Mason, which is a really inconsistent way of healing your shrine. Also, if I'm not mistaken repurpose still generates a remain, which could be really usefull. Get as many deconstruct champs as you can. Two Invisibilities and recall seems like a overkill, specially since your running concealer. Voil king seems out of place. I would focus more on the dying (cheap meat spam)/deconstruct/reconstruct engine.

Anyways, thats my opinion.

7. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

I second going full stitched, or at least making your split Kf/Ud so you have acess to Arise and Fading recollection which is a must if you rely heavy on stealth.

Tyrants are Better then merged if you can afford them, and I would run supressors with charm over skeletal their built in mason spire is amazing and hilarious with artillery marker, solid with quill trap, and of course keeps remains alive.

Stitched warlocks are your friend for deconstrction and mixes well with lots of spells.

Here is what I would do as kf/Ud
    https://poxbase.com/deck/CvbCv@CyZCyKCyMCxLCh-CiUs4+S4MS4@S=S5Ws1dR2oR31

If you can't afford the aura inspector you can do sun blossom instead, and maybe reclaim instead of flash. Grant magic aura is the main purpose of the unit anyways as it can basicly work as an extra dream eater.

Or Kf/Fw
    https://poxbase.com/deck/CxlCv@CyZCyKCyMCxLCh-CiUS4Ms=S1dSJR2or2PR31R1
    More truce Spam with tome of hate to enable it and do global damage. I think the Ud version is better because fading recollection prevents you from just folding to detection, but this could also be fun.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  8. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

Did quite a few edits to my op. hope I was helpful, let me know how the deck is doing.