Skeezick deck help

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Ultima, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Best way to learn what you'd prefer is to run it highlander, throw in everything that looks decent and mentally note what you'd like a 2nd of and what you regret deploying.

It's probably better advice than to list what was auto like 12 patches ago. Poxnora.

Sealer0 likes this.
  2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Wrecker is still really good, dragonslayer too. Netter got nerfed pretty hard and is no longer autoinclude. Resilient looks amazing no matter what upgrades you pick, at least 1x auto. Alchemist is a much better unit than before, and I would def include 1. Bolter is probably the new skeez op, drummer is efficient as ever.

There are so many good runes to pick from there are barely any autoincludes in this theme.

3. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I actually don't run general/half anymore, feely to costly for what little utility they bring. Sure they rack up nice damage but they get one turned so often. My core runes are Totem, Dragon slayer (Cheap high damage high DoT if you want to run rend 3) , and maybe a netter.

4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Being one turned is usually an issue with positioning/getting caught off guard. If you can avoid these, these units can single handedly turn the tides, hence why I think they're crucial.

After seeing the nerfs to half skeez I'm a bit partial to him, but I'll run general 1x in every skeez deck.

5. Ultima

That's true, I do have poor placement at times, but the way I'm running skeezick ATM is cheap meat spam. As dragon slayers, resilientsx wreckers, are all amazing bruisers thanks to the faction bonus.

6. Anaarkoon

Anaarkoon Member

Could someone post a bg from PoxBase as I'm not familiar with the runes yet.

7. Bluebugs

Bluebugs New Member

Just got totem and bolter. Oh man, it completely changed my budget deck. Fooling around with different equipment/champs this weekend. I love skeezies.

Heart likes this.
  8. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

Skeezick are my favorite as well.

9. Ultima

Finally, people are seeing the true ways of sundered lands. No more are skeezicks left in the trails of dragon and freaks.