Visions of Amareth Legends Giveaway!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Willow, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

Thread Closed

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  2. Jimmie1982

Jimmie1982 I need me some PIE!

Awesome! Kudos to you. :)

Willow likes this.
  3. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

Awesome! :D

Jimmie1982 likes this.
  4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- "The criteria" whats the criteria?

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Oh my mistake, I thought it was like a submission thing...you mean just general criteria of the bidder..kk

6. Glaring

Glaring I need me some PIE!

Awwwww so nice

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the tourney farmer is giving away runes?

JellyBerry, Qucas, Pattn199 and 2 others like this.
  8. Jimmie1982

Tourney farmer?

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Willow is a known cancer to this game and forum, along with her internet boyfriend and crew of alts.

10. Jimmie1982

I give up on this community. I'm just gonna focus on the remaining banners and sigs I have left then. Ugh.

Skeezick likes this.
  11. Jimmie1982

But to also point out... She's giving away runes. Not sure bashing her past actions means a lot at this point. Very few here like to spread the love.

I stand by my kudos.

Willow likes this.
  12. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

More like very few people here are as vocal about it. There are plenty of helpful members in this community that don't go around making topics in order to hand things out.

So really, terrible generalization.

13. Jimmie1982

Keeping your generosity to a closed circle of players isn't really the same... But true to the state of this community, you're creating an argument from something that doesn't really need to be debated.

/bye

Sealer0 likes this.
  14. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

This community is generous.
    I got an legendary from the macca,an exo from imagirl,and a assload of tokens from some dude whos name i forgot.
    And i am not their close circle or friend or anything.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You tried to sell a Pox stream by promoting your image.

Yeah, I should totally forget how much of a wanker she is because she's giving away runes. Totally.

She's has ruined tournaments for everyone and it's all round an incredibly annoying ****. So no, I don't care that she's giving away 3 runes for the first time in her life. A lot of us here have been helping noobs since forever. Handing out runes, making bgs, training sessions, epic paint pictures. The 5 mins of time invested to make a trade and put up 3 runes doesn't make her a Saint. I couldn't care less about the empty gesture.

Pox is better off without Willow, Skeezick/wtfnoob and all their alts. Good riddance.

Tweek516, Pattn199 and profhulk like this.
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

perhaps you shouldn't talk about Bane Shift you don't know anything about

you're here for a month and think you can't judge the community on a few weeks?

Pattn199 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  17. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I think what Jelly was trying to get at is that there'ss plenty of people who give things away and don't feel the need to publicly make an ordeal about it in an attempt to right all the wrongs they've done and to gain some sympathy from the players who haven't had first hand experience yet.

What she's doing is good, don't get me wrong, but it seems like it's being done for all the wrong reasons or being done in the wrong manner.

BurnPyro likes this.
  18. Jimmie1982

You're an idiot...

I never said nobody else helps people, but the majority of people here are selfish terds looking out for themselves. Get over it. Scrubs.

I'm out.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Good riddance

20. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I have had discussions with dozens of new players and am willing to help out anyone that talks to me in game. I know dozens of other players that do the same. Your snap judgements are offensive. The majority of players u deem selfish are players that are cautious of alt farmers that scam pox philanthropists so we are not as willing to put ourselves on a public pedestal to give a way runes. I have given away tons of runes to players that have asked me some of them have been alts others were genuine new players. I think your upset and your jumping to conclusions. I encourage you to do more research on players like willow before giving up on us. BurnPyro comes off as angry and insulting sometimes, but he is not wrong about Willow/Skeezick/WTFNoob or whoever the fck these ass hats are. They ruined the tournaments and people should ostracize and ignore them for the way they behave.

BurnPyro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.