Idea - Nora Globe Skins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Heart, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

I noticed theres a lot of alternate nora globe sprites.

Why not capitalize on this and allow us to purchase these for permanent use? In the rune manager, next to where you select your avatar. You could also select your globe skin.

Even with keeping with the holiday theme. You could sell temporary skins that expire for gold, or just set the default to match the holiday.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  2. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I second this. @Sokolov how hard would this be to implement?

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It'd take some work, but great idea for sure. I think there's already something like this on our features list, but I'll make sure we have it on there.

4. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

That's good to hear. It would be interesting to try and implement it, but fun.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

If/when this happens, can clicking on a nora globe to see how much nora it'll give be a thing?

IMAGIRL and SPiEkY like this.
  6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Maybe.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I like this idea!

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

give me reasons to throw more money at you guys. Like an exclusive pack for $10 that comes with an entirely new better korsien (just a suggestion, would totally buy that though)

9. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

The Real question is if both players get to see the buyable custom globe..... Do they spawn when you kill the enemy or when your unit dies? or are all the globes custom?
    So i don't have to buy it i'll just let you guys buy it? How many shells on a seashore?

10. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

We need a bar of butter of nora globe.

11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah this is gonna be a problem if only the owning playing sees it, much like nameables. The allure is flaunting and drowning your opponent in your disposable income until he feels so poor he rage quits.

- All kidding aside, this is the large appeal of buying cosmetic stuff. If it doesnt show for opponent who wants it? I dont need to see it...I already know im amazing

12. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

I was thinking when when your units died, both your opponent and you would see it.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I want a little tombstone globe.

Kendoshi likes this.
  14. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

It can behave like a taunt, when you kill an enemy it spawn your skin globe

15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty