Ironmen may i ask you this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firk, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I liked how you made this big text with fancy words, and yet you failed at giving me a reply.
    And its an easy one: choice. Some choose to believe, others dont. Thats also called faith. I dont judge you for not believing or anything like that, but you cant judge the ones who do.
    Also, I'm not "into" God or anything like that. I do, however, believe that there is something bigger in life than the cycle of being born, living and then dying, and I do think there is reincarnation. I've had a life changing experience, it changed my whole perspective on the subject. I can share it with you anytime.
    I like to think that I dont have a religion per se, but I do believe in this universe mysteries.

Anyways, not to derail much this thread, since I havent seen one in real life, IS needs a black dwarf. Just do it guys. Represent yo @Anotherblackman

Edit: oh, and because my post got deleted yesterday, Tough 3 is excellent and you guys pushing for reducing its cost are just trying to easy mode the game yet again. Its one of the best abilities of this game and people should pay a lot for it. IMHO

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    Ifem21, Ohmin and Alakhami like this.
  2. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Poxnora is allowed to have spear chuckers but low and behold if we ask for a Negro...

Poxnora since release of SP Dow

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

The idea of a black dwarf is nothing new. Just look at the cast of Willow 1988. I present to you Tony Cox cast as one of Vohnkar's warriors. Hint: he is on the left holding a spear. Poxnora artists feel free to use this for inspiration.
    [​IMG]

Ifem21, Lushiris, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  4. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Just throw an afro onto Broken Bones and rename it to Broken Family

Bazinga!

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Poxnora is a fantasy game, it should distant itself from the whole black/white racial thing.

Qucas and doubtofbuddha like this.
  6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahaha, this would be hilarious.

Art: Black Dwarf.
    Flavor text: Once they go black they can never go back.

Stats: who cares.

Special ability: "Colossal Spear". This champion makes a basic attack at 1RNG. If successful, it also damages the next unit within 8 spaces. Both units become Charmed and Antagonized.

Ownage.

Just FYI, I'm brazilian and 25% black, so I know what goes down hehehehe.

7. Alakhami

Both should be 5 nora then?

8. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

you think its worth 5 nora for having to be into 4 spaces with another leo that got soul of ailur? How much is 4 damage worth anyway?

9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

More than 5 nora.

Ballballer likes this.
  10. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

You should save leoss, not kick em further into the shoebox | | <-- that close to taking your like back

11. Alakhami

I can't be arsed to look into Leoss but they're probably sandbagged with worthless abillities.

Pattn199 likes this.
  12. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I am not trying to increase the cost of Pride of Ailur. It seems priced perfectly fine. Leoss just need some slight buffs through rune redesigns at most.

Qucas and Pattn199 like this.
  13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Thot we decided nomad was black.

Ballballer likes this.
  14. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

You and Jab did, the rest of us just nodded and walked away whispering "nope" to each other.

Took too long for someone to mention her though, I was expecting it way sooner as my first post here slightly implies.

Qucas and profhulk like this.
  15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Slow your roll nerd, I only check the racially tense threads once a week. Gosh.

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I said Fiora in the second post of the thread...

Baskitkase and Lushiris like this.
  17. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

If discussing about the "skin" color of fictional game characters is tense then we should be advocating for sizzlechest's right to come out of the closet as well(or not if you're a sizzlephobe).

Anyway, Jakei are much more likely to be black. Many of them have dreadlocks(which showcases their hair type) and they're blue(which is halfway to black, you know, in a color palette).

18. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I see what you did here. Change the name of the Dwarf to Kid Crane.

PS: I'm Brazillian too, and half black.

Lushiris likes this.