This guy's ******* BG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zer0sum, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

A cap of 18 damage wont really affect SP at all but it will certailny hit IS hard!

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I dont care if he was being sarcastic or not, thats the point. Learn to read.
    I do care about idiotic ideas, though, thats why I posted.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Capping things seems like a Bane Shift idea, thank god @Sokolov doesn't listen to everything around here. Also I don't understand why even vets are having a problem facing this super champed sl rune ? Why is it so hard to kill, we have seen many many many super champ bgs how does this one differ ? What particular runes are making it op ?

Almost every faction has spot removal in this game, every faction has access to cones and auras for high defense, their are many abilities that ignore defense entirely. What is the issue here, or is it just more of people lost so they wanna nerf ?

Sphere8274 likes this.
  4. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

capping everything that seems wrong can end to a tunnel game with a limited number of user choices

5. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

do idiotic ideas care about you?

6. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov
    @Pedeguerra is pretty damn annoying
    You should remove the flavor text from the ferren wanderer that refers to him

Instead of whar-pede, put down Fat Sack Mak

Sealer0 likes this.
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

The Main issue is rampage. In conjunction with transfusion. The unit is hard to kill but there are ways to get around it. the problem is with the high speed it gets combined with its attack chain resetting every time it gets a kill. and then getting a bunch of AP back because of transfusion. thing can board wipe no problem.

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Also what sort of spot removal kills Titans in the tankiest faction in the game? Really. I am genuinely curious.

9. super71

I should have been more specific and said just super champs in general, titans probably should be able to be removed from play though.

10. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

Like this one time I played vs an aspect of violence with btb and he murdered all my antiequip. Then I used my Basilisk Templar and killed it with petrifying gaze :) he ragedced soon after xD

11. zeya231

zeya231 The King of Potatoes

dreadnought find a way to get strong as with effort, and even kill the champion's easy for me, and if you remodel buscare how to create another super-champion as well as the aspect of vilence, and paparte use different bg by amuse, and most people see this game as life being a simple game and is personal to them

Kendoshi, super71 and Sealer0 like this.
  12. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

what?

super71 likes this.
  13. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Don't question Zeya. Just accept it.

JellyBerry likes this.
  14. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

I think it goes like this:

'I found a way to make Dreadnought strong with effort which made him storm through champions easily. If you change the champion I'll find another way to create a super champ deck as I did with the aspect of violence.'

The next part is either he calling people to use different BGs to deal with it (which would be a stretch) or the most reasonable one which would be: 'besides, I only use these battlegroups for fun'.

Then he concludes with 'some people take things way too personal as if it affected their lives when in reality this is a simple game'.

Two different languages with two different roots through google translate, not even once.

Hope it helps.

Sealer0 likes this.
  15. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

It's 2016 why do people still use stupid image hosting websites that don't work?

16. super71

What he said was I just had a peanut butter sandwich and need a glass of water.

17. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

Something does need to be done about this though. Super champs counter too many strategies, and are anti-fun.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  18. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Riot needs to fire whoever invented the term "anti-fun".

Also "toxic".

Netherzen likes this.
  19. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Superchamps are actually really fun to play but the risk/reward is often too small. Did anyone really have a problem with SpiceyIcey's deck?

20. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Not a problem when I timed casting 2x backfires the turn before Icey was going to cast Strip armor/ Millenial icequake. Either that or insta gib Mosharn and that would usually gg him.