Secret Meeting

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by narvoxx, Dec 21, 2015.

1. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Has anyone made secret meeting work?
    I don't have it atm so I can't really try, not sure what it can be good for.

Retreating your over extended melee doesn't look like it would work if you have more than 2 champs out.

How does it interact with unstoppable, do you keep all AP? Maybe some mino flamecrusher trample shenanigans?

I could see it work as a font ninjaing thing on some maps maybe but again only with unstoppable champs.

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It seems like it should have some good use, but i ended up takling it out of my max BG because it rarely seemed practical.

3. narvoxx

Actually interested in what @Sokolov had intended when making this, or if it was more of 'lets see if they come up with a use for this'-rune

IronStylus likes this.
  4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Relocation and Stealth for 20 Nora doesn't sounds that bad, even with the AP loss and Pacified. It sounds best in the very early game when, perhaps, a second champion is deployed and you use it to zip right next to the first champ in a center font. The opponent then has a two on one battle to deal with, at least temporarily.

Also, I am sure casting Summon Borghas at spell range and then zipping something over to it could be useful. In a split one could use Corpse-a-Pult to fling a corpse far away and zip a champion close to it with Secret Meeting.

5. narvoxx

Yeah early pseudo-AP gen without intent to emediatly powerturn does seem like a practical use. It comes kinda close to giving something initiative 2, not sure if that is worth 20 nora, maybe with the added stealth it is. Probably to be ran 2x for reveal chance then in a more rush oriented deck. I might give that a try, thanks!

6. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

I really like it. Screws up opponents turns because they deff don't expect it and you can plan accordingly. Also 20 nora is a steal

7. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

It seems like a solid rune. The only problem I have with it is that it only gives stealth for one turn; so the stealth part is basically useless. @Senshu @Sokolov is this wai?

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    badgerale likes this.
  8. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

You can use it in goblins. Bring one over in range to use thievery as it reserves 2 ap. Wish it stealthed for 2 turns instead though.