COMMENTS: Integration of Website Functions in Pox Client

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 4, 2014.

1. enuff

enuff The King of Potatoes

Can't ... resist .. have to ... drool

Wow, this is so awesome - you actually do all the things I ever wanted for Pox. Im so proud of you Owls !

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

So far…

[​IMG]

For the calculations

However, I'm confused about one thing. For this comment here, does that apply globally? Or does that only apply to the people in the thread? Or does that only apply for those that are in the conversation?

Once I have that confirmed, I can update accordingly.

Kampel likes this.
  3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Dat post god dang.
    I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Only thing I can possibly offer up as suggestions to these great improvements is maybe adding a boarder or stylized symbol next to or around the
    Marketplace/Rune Manager/rune forge/RuneTrader at the top.
    Since they are pretty important they should stick out a little more visually IMHO.
    Example:

[​IMG]

*EDIT* also another unrelated suggestion for the Rune forge... Would it be possible to add a "Forge ALL" button that takes all runes in access of 2 in your collection and auto crystalizes them into shards? Or at least something similar that maybe does it for all access runes of a particular type. Say if I have 1000 magma bunnies its bona be a pain to shardify them all if I ned to click 1000 times X_X.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    Monroid and Kampel like this.
  4. KTCAOP

The Rune Pool will take the 1000 magma bunnies! Save the Magma Bunnies!

But yeah, would it at least be possible to have something like the Rune Trader form of crystalizing where we could in theory bulk crystalize? Or better put in an number of how many? (The issue though with that, would be how would we select which ones we *don't* want to crystalize).

5. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

I LOVE YOU!

6. KVBraker23

KVBraker23 The King of Potatoes

This is truly AMAZING! You have achieved so many things, in so little time. All these features in-game will help us a lot, thank you owls :)

7. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Yes! Extra points!!

Note: forum points are fun and make us happy, so they are hardly meaningless ;)

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Let's say in the thread, I left it ambiguous for a reason. 100 points for trying.
    In that case 34 more points to you.

Nemorga likes this.
  9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I forwarded the interface suggestion to PoxZao and noted your Forge suggestion.

10. KTCAOP

The chart has been updated! To prevent abuse of people trying to gain points after the fact, I have only given points to the people up to the point of your post.

11. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

i didnt understand,the day of the transition is tomorrow?

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

yes.

13. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

ok thx bro.

14. xRugolth

xRugolth The King of Potatoes

Pox is life and my life is almost back

15. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

This is great news.

On the note raised by Yobanchi. I too would like to see a "Forge Extra Runes" button, but it would be potentially harmful if Upgrades were not chosen within individual battle groups.

What i mean by that, is that when you currently choose upgrades, they are chosen for the individual rune. So if you change that rune's upgrades, you are changing them for every single battle group that rune is a part of. Many of us have extra copies of runes right now, just so we can have different upgrades for different battle groups.

Any comment on this would be appreciated. The system described feels very contrived.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  16. triarii

triarii New Member

NIIIIICE!!! Also,
    SUGGESTION: have forum points not be meaningless.

17. killabud69

killabud69 The King of Potatoes

Love it

18. only

only Active Member

so 2 days later, you will be able to shard 8 extra exos for 2x hekatian bloodguards?

19. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Anyone else find it mildly annoying that what these guys have done in a few weeks, SoE couldn't manage to get round to over years? :p

20. KTCAOP

I wouldn't necessarily say that. They have been in contact with us for a few months and I'm sure the thought has been there for a while. But independent developers I guess might have more freedom with their time and tools.