Stupid Smelly Lizards

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Cydna, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

No post for the last 10 days?

I claim this forum section for the Ironfist Stronghold!

Bow down, peasants.

2. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

They stink! Stink!

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

This is no fight at all!

xRugolth likes this.
  4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

We should complain about the SL bonus while the SL players are to inactive to defend it.

5. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Hey now o_O

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

The SL bonus is pretty dumb. It should be a flat value rather than a percentage.

Netherzen likes this.
  7. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

The Dwarves have arrived! Let the lizard scum tremble!

[​IMG]

xRugolth likes this.
  8. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

The great thing about dwarves is that once they have the taint they are the bottom of the food chain :)

Anima26 likes this.
  9. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Have to have people playing/interested in order to post. SL is dead atm and therefore there are no players...RIP SL...
    And with the incredibly awesome new spell coming out for the faction (/end sarcasm), doesn't look like it's going to change either. SL is the red-headed stepchild of the expansions....

xRugolth likes this.
  10. Bondman007

A SL theme sum-up:
    Dragons/Skeezick: About the only competitive themes they have and HAVE had for, what? Like 3 expansions
    Mutants: What little theme they had was destroyed
    Myx: They were properly nerfed while they were somewhat competitive and are where all properly nerfed themes are....in the box
    Draksar: They are really good....especially the overcosted, no attacking, sandbag champ that hands out a rifle...wait, what?
    Arthopod: Did anyone EVER play these?
    Beasts: Beasts were properly nerfed...please see the Myx heading above....

Did I leave anything out? Pretty sure this is why SL players aren't writing....because all they have to say is, "What's in your dragon/skeez deck?" They are all asleep or playing SP and that pile of OP junk.

#allthemesareplayable
    #moreskeezickfor2016
    #developmoreuslessdraksarplz

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Beasts are not bad.
    Myx are not bad.
    Draksar are not bad.
    SL arthropods? Is that really a theme?
    Mutants, could become a theme/work.

Sand is alright.

Anima26 likes this.
  12. Bondman007

Not bad =/= good
    Point in case, nearly all of those themes USED to be competitive on a high end meta level...no more my man.
    Hence, the silence in the sands.... :(

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

What's your defition of good? Tier 1, 1.5, 2, 3?

14. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

hey guys this is zeya you dont know what talking u bout Sl is okay its u IS is bad u know if u superchamp nerf i then play and win u understand dont u u dont understand u dont

15. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Beasts are good. Draksars are good. Myx are fine ( look tiny). Dragons are good.

Arthros suck. Mutants suck. Sand is not a theme.

I'm too busy for pox right now, you can take this page, isisop

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Are you being serious? I can't tell if your post is a jab or not, but why don't you think Sand is a theme but Mutant is? Is it because of charges?

17. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

No jab, sand is not a standalon e theme because it's units are all over the place racially and you're better off making a racial theme with spell sand gen and dunewalkers mantle, rather than splashing all races together. Thus you can make draksars with sandstalker Lord, dunewalkers, mantle and the usual draksars stuff or you can make beasts with rolling shrieker, manticore, mantle and more beast stuff, or you can do the same things ng with myx. But the more stuff you splash around, the less coherent ur BG is gonna be.

At least that's how I felt last time I made a BG with sandstalker Lord, sand spitter and manticores. They're all great units but extra stats from specific race units make them much stronger - I need to try my old sand draksars thing and see how it fares.

Anyway I included mutants and arthros, but neither have enough synergy to play out well as a theme. You could call them a non theme or whatever, they just don't work well.

Cydna likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

sl players play this game?

lol k

19. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

ARRGGGHGHHHH

20. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I for one welcome our new dorf over lords. Mass gathering in one place what else can we ask for :^)?