Expansion 28 Flavor Text Contest #2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings,

We have a new flavor text contest for all of you! Please post your contest submissions for the Expansion 28 Flavor Text Contest 2 in this thread. Make sure to state what rune the flavor text is for, Goblin King or Boundless Enthusiasm, and double check your submission does not exceed 250 characters (including spaces) in length.

Official Contest Instructions: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/expansion-28-preview-2-contest-packs-and-more.22013/

Good Luck!

2. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

Goblin King

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and you will be my slave." - Goblin King Jareth

"Some say he is also the king of eternal stench" - Tyco, Dwarvish Tinker.

"Beware. I have been generous up 'til now. I can be cruel."

"The goblin kings force their underlings to mold great labyrinths in the Underdepths, and then they war amongst each-other for feeble resources. It is said they often kidnap the young of other clans in order to bolster their numbers.

These are all Labyrinth david bowie references btw.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    OriginalG1 likes this.
  3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Goblin King "I get power! And I get power! I get all the power!"

4. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

Goblin King

Goblins do have a sense of humor... Worshipping a goblin, even a king, like a god? There is no way they are serious.

Maxxarek

Boundless Enthusiasm

The denizens of Underdepths do need few incentives to happily resort to the most brutal violence. In truth, saying that there will be a brutal combat usually is enough to have very motivated troops.

5. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Goblin King
    "Bring me his head! And his leg! And his eyes! Im in a bad mood today." - Tolgra, Goblin King

Boundless Enthusiasm
    "How in Sheoul are all these demons getting here so fast!?"- Falla, Elven Archer

Qucas, Goyo, badgerale and 3 others like this.
  6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If you bring him his head how can you later bring him the eyes?

EmperorSauron likes this.
  7. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Goblin King:
    Even granted with this much authority yelling "Respect my authoreteee!" into the mob didnt help. Graelub the BigBoned would have to smack it into them again later.

Enthusiasm:
    "I got it. I got it? I GOT IT!" - famous last words

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Goblin King
    "Today is the day, we will surface, we will conquer, we will hide no more!" First Goblin King
    "Goblins magic powers can be measured by it's belly size, stink and hideousness. This one is over 9000!" Sheoul Demon
    "I demand more stuff from the surface! They must be shinny! Valuable! Or tasty!" Goblin King's daily order
    "None for you. Two for me. Rest for the god of thieves!" Goblins saying

Boundless Enthusiasm
    "Is it in the bag yet? No? Then go back to it! Run! Jump! And slauther!" Goblin King
    "I will punch him! Then I will punch him again! And I will kick him in the floor!" Goblin child's play
    "When minions aren't following orders, they get anxious and start slaughering each other. Give them some target." Goblin King
    "They told me to keep anxiety away. They told me to focus. But my target is still alive and I want his bag so bad!" Goblin Ruffian

OriginalG1, EmperorSauron and Qucas like this.
  9. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Goblins aren't known to think straight

10. Senshu

There's only one day left to get your flavor text submissions in!

11. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

Boundless Enthusiasm

"Goblins are fickle when alone, but when encouraged by others, they do a great job of throwing their lives away."

12. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Goblin King:
    "Behave or the Goblin King will come and steal all you secrets" - Dwarven Princess Noobi to her youngsters

13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Flavor Text Contest

Goblin King:

HAY! You keep shattering stuff and I'll be a king of nothing! Angus the Goblin king.

Boundless Enthusiasm:

Look Out! Their in Heat! Katch, witnessing a troupe of Bok tear through some muckers.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Boundless Enthusiam:
    "I blinked and the buggers were on me in seconds!' - Cydna, Elemental Warstaff

15. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

get outta here you.

Lushiris likes this.
  16. mario75

mario75 The King of Potatoes

"Hey that's mine, hands down louts! Stealing for living, it is our only law." Bowy, The Goblin King

17. Senshu

We left the submission period open a little longer, but the submission period has now concluded. Stay tuned for the results in the next preview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.