Discussion: Expansion 28 Preview 3 and VoA Final Days Event!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

Do whatever you feel necessary to promote daily ranked play to the same level as single player games. It should be made a no-brainer to play, say, 3-5 games per day. Right now, the incentive is not clear enough, at least for me. But thanks for your reply, have a good day.

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

The draksar thingy.

Akakios' forerunners were being picked off too easily. He had no choice but to sacrifice speed for firepower.

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Something like a free rune every 10-15 ranked games might be good incentive.

4. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I think they could be SP runes. Their races are most likely draksar and skeezick, but the way they're equipped makes it look like they could be a part of the cyclopean symbiot family(especially the skeezick).

5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Also, how does the draksar use a crossbow on each hand? He shouldn't be able to reload either of them.

6. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Ammunition (1)?

NevrGonaGivUup, Goyo and soulmilk like this.
  7. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Puny skeezik that defected to forglar swamp and is now in elite Salaman fighting regiment.

Big guy is a Tortun that got captured by one of those sadistic dwarvish tinkerers. They ripped off his shell, and turned him into a Tortroid.

Skeezick likes this.
  8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

The Sundered Lands art looks cool, i like it. Badgerales flavor text is awesome, and this "Grand Prize
    At the end of this event we will have a drawing from all the players who received all 5 packs, and one lucky player will get 1 of every Visions of Amareth rune including the Legendary runes in addition to the 5 packs!" is super generous, hopefully a newbie gets it :) Good stuff.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

In Expansion 28 is there going to be any change to the ranking set up? I highly suggest making it so once you reach X league (instead of Battlemaster) you can see your rating. Maybe make it so once you're out of Standard league?

Also any chance blue names will make a comeback?

10. Kicrimson

Kicrimson The King of Potatoes

read too many people asking for incentive for playing ranked.
    The only incentive you need is to "have fun" if you are not having fun playing this game, why are you here?
    and if you are having fun playing it, please support the developer by buying something off the market place sometimes.... developers need to eat and have family to support

11. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

"The pleasure is to play,
    makes no difference what you say"
    ace of spades.
    R.I.P. Lemmy

darklord48 likes this.
  12. Flashback

Flashback Devotee of the Blood Owl

any date for the release? *-*

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

SoonTM

Qucas and Flashback like this.
  14. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

I'm usually not that guy, and I don't want to be that guy, but that art is bawd

15. Moonstone3

Moonstone3 The King of Potatoes

IS/SL im positive, the equipment and mechanics bonded on both draksar and skeezick must be the constructive work of the ironfist but if that is true then it is quite random, actually for the next pack if possible, i do have an awesome idea called the inquisition split, i just realized that although IS and SL are rivals lore wise, they both do follow the law of their land hence the legendary torien and the inquisition, so what if you make a split on both laws combined, the unfair law of SL and the rightous law of IS, i tried so hard trying to make a split by using inquisitors, judge torien and the high marshals so a split like that would be ideal.

Thank You In Advance For Considering And Or Replying.

PS: High Marshals really need a revamp

16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Yes, but if it is a Skeezick, IS and SL have worked together before with Half Skeezick.

17. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Crossbow draksar should have flurry, but can only attack twice per turn, spends the rest of the time struggling with those crossbows.

18. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Skeezicks. Totem of the fallen. I'm in love

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  19. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Tbh I'd be sort of fine with that work like that forsaken waste relic, boosting skeletons or liches.

20. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

It is March 30th, 7:44 AM (PST).

So, we are to expect this to come out... any moment/hour now. I honestly cannot wait (really, i've been watching the poxnora main page off and on for about three hours now.)