Will we ever see poxnora go MOBILE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LadyJava, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Well man, the truth is that despite the fact that right now, DOG is doing much more for Pox than SOE ever did, I believe they do not have enough resources to put such enterprise in practice. And even if I'm wrong and they do, my second guess is that it's not a priority( although I have to agree it has great potential) as more urgent things come up everyday. So even though they listen to players a lot, what they are able to put in practice is a whole different deal. But again, I'm just assuming these things; if an Owl comes here and proves me completely wrong all the better.

Forgivable mistake between EA and SOE.

2. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

I hope to see mobile in the future. I know it will take time and is probably a low priority, but I hope it is on the list, it has a lot of potential for a mobile platform.

3. Justmatel

Justmatel The King of Potatoes

Kick Starter Poxnora Tablet Full Version, In app purchases are the decks / tokens that we currently posses. I will be willing to contribute many hundreds of dolla.

Life seriously wont be complete until i can teach my brothers this game on a tablet as they grow. PLUS Tablet brings so much more consumer to ur door, Modern World every1 using tablets to play all sorts of games, Pox would BE SO AWESOME ON TABLET. PC IS FUN TOO BUT TABLET IS MOBILE SO ESY

4. Fultrim

Fultrim New Member

You are correct. It was SOE. I was finishing the post while people were distracting me and did not catch that I was using EA instead of SOE. The rest remains the same.

5. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

Just buy a surface 3. There's your mobile poxnora.

6. LadyJava

LadyJava The King of Potatoes

it would bring new life into the world of pxnora

7. Justmatel

Justmatel The King of Potatoes

fukkk so expensive for a surface 3 haha. Legit can buy 4 months worth of a certain thing. (420 blaze). While Who doesn't have a tablet. My mum has an "old" ipad from last year which she doesnt use cause the home button doesnt work all the time. She now has a galaxy tab , My brother has a tablet, other brother has one, other brother has one and other brother has one... My friends all have atleast 1 each too. they dont have or really use computers much.

NEW LIFE? You have no idea, The market for "APPS" Is HUGE. Legit everyones always playing some sort of app on the train, Hundreds of these nerds could be playing poxnora and ill do some free advertising in sydney aus. Bring and make up some posters and stick them everywhere. even police stations. This will make the news for sure. HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE NOW PLAYING POXNORA! HEHEHEHE, I really miss seeing more than 3 pages in trade.

PS Soe ****ed a lot of Bane Shift up and quite honestly they Firk everything they touch. Besides that Octopi made a good game and i still remember how i found it.. It was actually a roll over ad on the side i believe. It looked ****n sick... and it was just that, An awesome game. The good old boys in charge now are also doing quite a good job, Cheers boys!

8. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

I would like to see poxnora on playstation network, and on whatever the same it's for xbox1, i know it can be done, world of tanks it's a pc game, and its on PSN.

9. kaisr

kaisr New Member

I think this is a bit out of the realm of possibility.

However I do not see it being all that difficult for it to port to an android environment. The game is java based which by its definition is meant perfect for multi-platform release. The game can almost completely be played with the left mouse button (ie. a touch screen) I think accessing the new market would be a huge boon for the player base and their revenue stream. That said if they aren't going to release pox for mobile I suspect with them re-acquiring the IP they are going to be in production of a pox 2 or something of the sort hopefully for multi-platform release of mobile, pc and mac. This would allow them to build beyond what they have done with this who knows. Only time will tell but as one who has done some development this game seem easier than most to get onto a mobile/touch based system.