Should empathy work on avatars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Burcho, Mar 5, 2016.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

shrines should have more hp and defensive abilities before transfiguration. the recent nerfs to avatars should also be reverted. It should cost like 50 nora to transfigure and then only cost like 5 per turn if anything.

2. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I totally agree with this,although it's insta loss only if you've maintained an even game and had enough mobility.

I think avatars need to get on deploy non-global abillities that maintain close-to-mid combat efficiency (like SL, FW, FS, SP and ST avatar(outside of Beastial Presence)). Out of all avatars probably UD one is the shittiest, I feel like resurgance needs to go and in place of it he'd get some sort of combat abillity.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

UD avatar is better than FS and FW avatar.

4. Alakhami

Eh, where did you get that info, boy?

FS can leap dafuq out, FW makes a great phallanx unit. UD ava has minimal value in combat. I don't remember the last time i used its sacrifice abillity. I don't remember the last time reflection was in any way useful.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I got the info via using them.

FS avatar can only leap away, it lost Retreat so even then it can literally only leap away. Spit Poison is good, but it's other abilities serve little to no combat use.
    UD avatar can still do 16 damage with Blood Sacrifice, is immune to fire, and Resurgence isn't as useful as before, but 3 CD off spells is blessing.
    FW avatar being immune to disease is only use vs FW. DMZ 3 is good. Corrupt Blast is okay. Divine Binding can be useful. But overall if you're transfiguring with FW chances are you've already won, or you just lost.

I'd still rate them UD/FW > FS or UD > FW > FS

6. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Funny, resurgence is usually the reason I transfigure for. The nerfed version of the sacrifice thing is pretty bad though. I'd rather see it disappear in favor of some more combat-driven ability.

7. Alakhami

Yeah, that's the reason I transfigure for too. But if we want global effects on avatars to go, resurgance needs to go too.

8. Alakhami

Lol wtf, that is ridiculous.

9. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Avatar creep was seen by those that actually played during its implemented process which took 5 expanding releases and a 6th to balance them out so to speak as the game became a rush to Transform to control mid game with op guy.

Poxnora didn't need it then and it don't need it now, however it would be cool to have as an optional game mode or ranked ladder if you want a senseless play and brain dead rush poxnora

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The FW avatar is actually pretty great -- transfiguring with FW, not so much.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

great because most of them suck after they were nerfed to the ground.(the fw avatar already sucked so wasnt nerfed as hard as the rest)

the avatar nerfs need to be reverted...

Also tomb and tome arent core to fw, both are very inefficient. Tomb basically costs the same as it did when it generated twice as much nora per turn and tome is 40 nora to deal equal damage to not just enemies but allies as well...

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Hmm, maybe that has something do to with how OP it was.... hmm just maybe...

13. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

They were nerfed to ninja nerf a certain player's bg's so another player could have a chance to beat him and have him muted.