2016 Primaries, Caucuses & Conventions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Clinton and Trump suck. They're both liars and will say/do anything to win.

Alakhami and Geressen like this.
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Bill Clinton knows 100% that Hillary does not suck.

Alakhami likes this.
  3. DarkJello

Balance is needed, of that we agree. And we appear to agree on much of the exploitation too. How to achieve balance is the question. I don't know exactly how to get there from here. But I know/believe/hope that the status quo needs to change a LOT. Again, how to best make the change is a much tougher nut to crack.

Appreciate your perspective. Food for thought. LaterZ.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If you want to improve you should stop spreading falsities.

You only seem interested in improvement when it suits you. Otherwise you're fine with just mucking around

Geressen likes this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Also right wing playing victim of being called racist and that whole list.

Dunno, if only the GOP and Tea Party didn't have a track record of pandering only to the rich, white man you wouldn't have that problem. Sure dems have done the same, overall the right has been far more opressive towards everything that doesnt fit their traditional biblical inspired view.

7. DarkJello

The following vid is uncensored, and gives one a glimpse into the "anti-hate" crowd on the Left:

If they behaved that way during the day, imagine how some of them treated other human beings the night the Chicago rally was canceled!

Secondly, what is the ratio of republican riots during the last 60 years to democrat riots? Peeps be freaking about Trump, but he is NOT a member of the riot loving Left.

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

like I said, contrived outrage.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Ze people have spoken, Víva le revolúcion.

10. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Just, in the future, try not to confuse "supplying information" with "making an argument." :p

As it stands, I'm in a slightly foul mood (due to things completely and utterly unrelated to anything on this forum).

As such, if you wish for me to provide a sample of what it would be like for me to "go after you" and make arguments for the heck of it, I can provide for a limited time.*

*(Offer only valid while I'm still in a bad mood. Void were prohibited. Side effects may include outrage, confusion, nausea, and an urge to argue with random strangers on the internet. Do not take if you have high blood pressure, headaches, calcium deficiencies, or dermal hypoplasia. Stop taking immediately if you develop symptoms including light-headedness, excess saliva production, or depression. Consult with your doctor today to find out if "Ohmin Arguing With You For No Good Reason" is right for you!)

Anyway, if you ever feel legitimately bullied or something, consider singing/listening to this song:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Geressen and DarkJello like this.
  11. DarkJello

Hilarious song!!

Gonna be busy for the next hour, but I am itching to learn what u have deduced from the links above.

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I'll let you know when I get used to closed caption. Audio is still dead, it's not a minor issue for me (see: me being in a bad mood). As far as the song I posted, I just trusted that it was what it said it was, heh.

13. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

Let me write a few words about this notion of the establishment trying to steal the nomination from Trump and put on my analyst hat. I'm not sure how they could really pull it off as long as the Trump and Cruz delegates hold firm to their candidates. I would think that delegates would be pretty committed to the candidate they chose from the start.

I would expect regardless of who the establishment tries to put into the list, that candidate will not get very many votes and ultimately it will come down to Trump versus Cruz. The supporters of the other candidates would have to choose which candidate they prefer. If one was leading and the other wound up winning that's not 'stealing' the nomination. That's just really a reflection of what happened in the primaries. As candidates drop out, the supporters of those candidates have to choose which one of the remaining candidates to vote for. It would be the same for delegates.

Now if the establishment tries to pull of something when Trump has the 1237 committed delegates they would basically be committing political hari-kari and proving beyond a reason doubt they don't give a damn about the voters. I just don't see that type of monkey-shine being forgotten by the voters the next time those people came up for their next election. I can see every one of them having to face a stern challenge in the primary.

The only type of person who could pull off being nominated in the brokered convention who didn't run would be the type of candidate the establishment would probably not be very warm too. That person would have to be an outsider, anti-establishment type person who simply didn't run this time for whatever reason. The person I can think of would be someone like Sarah Palin. She's clearly an outsider who would be ideologically acceptable to Cruz supporters and who has endorsed Trump so she ought to be acceptable to those supporters. There may be a few others I can't think of right now. I don't think she's interested otherwise she would have run herself. I just don't see very many delegates wavering.

---------------------------

To wrap a lose end with Sokolov; After Trump has been president for nearly 8 years and continues the harsh rhetoric, then it would be a merit able argument to hold him as responsible then, as Obama is for the environment today. I've followed it for 40 years and harsh rhetoric seems to come with the territory. I will leave it at that and my earlier comments.

----------------------------

As it appears Trump and Clinton will be the winners, who would they select for VP?

14. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

I think you'd have riots

15. DarkJello

I like Palin, but she is NOT prez or VP material. Period.

Mark Cuban has been floated as a VP for Trump. I expect a very out-of-the-box choice.

16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Gave me a giggle at the accuracy.

DarkJello, Geressen and BurnPyro like this.
  17. DarkJello

I can just taste the love for freedom of speech in the following:

[​IMG]
    PROTESTERS BLOCK ROADS TO TRUMP RALLY

That darn Trump must have used mind control! He is clearly piloting UB control.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rs-think-theyre-going-intimidate-going-heard/

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-video-protester-beheads-trump-effigy/

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/19/donald-trump-protest-manhattan/

To the degree that these details, and scores of others, are viewed by patriots--Trump will ascend.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  18. DarkJello

March 19, 2016

Mary Ann Mendoza, the mother of slain Sgt. Brandon Mendoza, will speak Saturday at Donald Trump’s Arizona rally. In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News, Mendoza explained why she is backing GOP frontrunner Donald Trump over Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

A 32 year-old Mesa police officer, Sgt. Brandon Mendoza was murdered by an intoxicated criminal illegal alien who was driving the wrong way down a freeway. At the time of the accident, the criminal alien had a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit and had been driving the wrong way for more than 35 miles on four different freeways. Although the alien had been convicted of previous crimes, he had not been deported.

Donald Trump is “the first person that I ever felt gave a damn about what’s happening to us,” Mary Ann Mendoza told Breitbart News ahead of her forthcoming appearance at Trump’s rally in Arizona.

Mendoza said that, by contrast, Ted Cruz is “not somebody I can trust,” adding:

He’s not steadfast in his word. When you have big money backing you and you want the presidency as bad as he does, you’re obviously going to do what you need to do in order to made good on your promises to the people who backed you and made it possible for you to get into the office.

“Big money is backing Cruz, and he’s going to become a puppet to those people directing him [to do] what they want,” she explained.

Mendoza said that while Cruz’s campaign staff has reached out to her to try to get her to film an endorsement commercial, Senator Cruz–unlike Trump–has never met with her: “The Cruz people reached out to me recently. … They reached out to me and wanted me to do a commercial to endorse Ted Cruz, and I told them I just couldn’t.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-why-she-endorsed-donald-trump-over-ted-cruz/

Speaking a bit of truth to power!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  19. DarkJello

Trump Protesters Dog Campaign From City to City in Arizona

March 19, 2016

Megan Dulce, 18, a Mexican-American who lives in Tucson and is supporting Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, said she heard about the protest on social media.

“What he says about us Mexicans? It’s dumb. He wants to throw us all out,” she said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...ers-dog-campaign-from-city-to-city-in-arizona

That comment is emblematic of anti-Trump protesters. Dangerous level of ignorance.

20. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The protests and arrests are just helping Trump. Don't really understand what they think they are accomplishing.