Request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ifem21, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

For some reason I remember a Salaman avatar, but that doesn't always mean that's what they liked to play.

I'd like to name a rune after him in a future release, so this information would be helpful if anyone knows for sure.

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Thank you all, I really appreciate everything you guys did and are doing, your kind words means a lot to me, really thank you. It's good to know that there are some people that liked him here, and I'm glad to know that he was kind and friendly with you all, he being all good-natured even when the worst was happening, he was like this, I was crying and desperate while he was the one that always conforted me.

About the theme, is this a deck? He have a lot of them, but only 2 that are the same race, is a dog one (kanen I believe it's name).

Sokolov, I sent you a message about the email.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Sounds like Kanen it is :)

EmperorSauron and Woffleet like this.
  4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Condolences for your loss. For account specific question the best place to talk to us is through our customer service email [email protected]

EmperorSauron and Woffleet like this.
  5. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Ifemi means "my love" in Yoruba, a Nigerian language. IFEM stands for the International Federation of Emergency Medicine. Maybe with these in combination, since Ifem21 came to her aid, we can create something like the following rune.

Ifem, Kanen Guide
    Ifem became known to all Kanen as an interpreter for the will of Kain Tarsis. Kanens came to him to seek his blessings upon their hunts. Often, Kanen packs did not hunt if Ifem withheld his blessing. His main role was to lead and support the pack from a distance. Ifem was unique, so only one is allowed per battle group.

(Flavor Text) "Ifem had a short life. While he lived, he was charming and often sustained me. I persevere through the memory of him." Sabrina

Faction: SP/SL; Race: Kanen, Spirit; Class: Shaman; Size: Small; Rarity: Rare
    Nora Cost: 71-75; Deck Limit: 1

Champion Stats
    DAM: 12, SPD: 6, RNG: 2-4, DEF: 1, HP: 46 (58 nora)

Champion Abilities
    Attack Magical (+2 nora)
    Immortality (+3 nora)
    Pack Leader (+2 nora)
    Short Lived 2 (-15 nora)
    Sustain Perseverance - Target champion within 5 spaces gains Perseverance until this ability is used again. CD:3, AP:3 (+12 nora)
    Unleash (+2 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Charm 2 (+4 nora)
    Abash (+6 nora)
    Flourish (+8 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Sustain (+3 nora)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Yeah, I distinctly remember him playing Slags as well.

7. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

Woffleet and themacca like this.
  8. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This was obviously bs... like anyone would put pox into a will

TeaScholar likes this.
  9. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

I would totally do that... i rather my friends play em in my honor than have em lost for all eternity

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.