Ifem is alive and you have all been deceived

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Willow, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I wasn't joking though.

2. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

How do we know this isn't fake also?

Valkyr likes this.
  3. Lushiris

Because there are pictures?

Willow likes this.
  4. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

Now I have a gross feeling in my stomach D:

Almost makes me think it would of been better for us to not know. Ignorance is bliss.

Lushiris likes this.
  5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Why would you have Ifem's brother added as a friend, instead of just messaging him normally. How would you have even found both of their names? Why would he lie about this?

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

Yeah I smell bullshit.

7. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

i have most of pox on fb as friends and facebook doesnt allow you to message strangers anymore now you have to add them or your message gets filtered and never read... as to the why well maybe he did get hacked as his brother thinks or maybe hes a sick Firk playing an april fools joke on everyone and as for free20play i dont give a damn what you smell lmao youre a nobody

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

If his email or other accounts have been compromised he should contact our customer support to get this sorted out.

9. Lushiris

The thing is that it seems like a real conversation to me. Willow would've needed to work a lot more than "Sabrina" did to make that up. But seriously, I'm not giving a firk anymore.

Willow likes this.
  10. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Ty everyone. His runes will be mine in little time. I had done that only for fun, you know, allready hacked his account, and his email, so, why not troll him a little? It was fun, if a rune was made in his memorial, would had been epic.

Sorry for the trouble, and ty for posting his username and facebook photo, time to have more fun.

newsbuff likes this.
  11. Willow

you trolled yourself bro only someone with absolutely nothing going on in his life has the time to do something this elaborate lmao id feel sorry for ifem but i feel worse for you tbh you seriously have no life

12. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Now I can finally say that I though it was hilarious that the first reply in the "my boyfriend is dead" thread was made by the reaper (or something close to that). Thank god that the guy is apparently alive and laughing about that isn't considered bad taste anymore!

Tweek516, R334P3R, JellyBerry and 2 others like this.
  13. Willow

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! ooohhh shiiit i never noticed that LMAOOO

14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

We can all feel relieved that our friend and compatriot is alive! Good news.

Also, this is a hilarious trolling. Well done, "Sabrina." I am shocked and amazed at the level of your depravity to have concocted something so seemingly heartfelt and elaborate to elicit sympathy. So weird. What if , rather than a bereaved girlfriend, this troll is actually a vindictive ex-girlfriend?

I propose that Willowind Investigator is the true new rune that we get out of this. He can also have
    [​IMG] Aurora Investigations and be a new delim rune with interactions with Gnarlwood Willowind type rune

15. Willow

:') this is the most beautiful thing ive ever heard <3

16. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

But what if ifem, Sabrina and the whole story about somebody lying about somebody dying is just a whole convoluted set up. What if Willow is the real mastermind behind this plot who was planing it all along to get their name on a rune? This is the wild west. Don't trust anybody.

Alakhami likes this.
  17. Willow

hahahahahahahhahahhaahhahaha holy Bane Shift lmao M. Night Shyamalan twists

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I wouldn't put it past willow.

19. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Nothing has been compromised nor there is anything to fix. What I do advocate for is for the forums to have a scammer's registry which is accessible to the public or at least forum moderators. You guys should also track trades from his account to see which names you should be looking after. This whole situation is moronic to say the least and I'm rather sad that runes I could've given to someone else went to this person.

Also yes, Burn. But the whole situation does give a fake vibe, regardless of who spotted it.

Willow likes this.
  20. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.