Discussion: Spirits Beyond Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 29, 2016.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lonx luminary, lonx chieftain, and lonx missionary were nerfed too hard.(they didnt need nerfs in the first place, luminary and missionary were already weak...) There nerfs and recruiter and icelord not getting cost reductions has ruined the theme.

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the campaign is against FW again

hilariously sad
    borderline pathetic

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Played a bunch last night with Arroyo and it was super fun. Also got to see some people use the nefaria which are very cool.

Love the patch, all the bug fixes, and rebalances. Cheers to the developers!

Gnomes, soulmilk, Woffleet and 5 others like this.
  4. gopuu420

gopuu420 Well-Known Member

but that is unfair with sever summon. both are totally different ability how they compare each other!!:(

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Removing Sever Summons was one of the worst moves I've seen in a while. Looking forward to hearing the complaints about how Summons are dominating the meta again.
    Problem is listening to noob players who make themselves look good by writing well - these are the worst kind, because they make it seem like they know a lot about the game, when they are really clueless.

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Tweek516 and Osidan like this.
  7. Pedeguerra

Get off my back anime pedo bear.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/backlash-should-be-removed-from-earth.12592/#post-179359

Do you think that they (summons) have been insufficiently changed, then?

9. Pedeguerra

Key word there is "nerfing Sever", not removing it completely from the game (less range, longer CD, idk). Terrible move.
    To answer your question, probably yess, they were insufficiently changed. But I wouldnt know for sure cause I havent played in a while.

10. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

@Sokolov Is there a particular reason that the Draksar Psion decided to stop working for the Forglar Swamp?

Goyo, mw24, Qucas and 1 other person like this.
  11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Then your input is not needed.

12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Because it's a draksar. Lots of draksar are part another race that could be from other factions but they arent cause theyre draksar primarily

13. Pedeguerra

Even without playing, it probably is more needed than yours or 80% of other people who post here regularly.
    I won't be shut up because you guys don't like what I say.
    Grow up.

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Sure, but that didn't stop it from working with FS before this expansion/patch (it was specifically made into a split rune from being SL only from a while ago), I'm just wondering if that was intentional or an accidental reversion, since there doesn't seem like any particular reason to change it again.

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Intended. I didn't add these extra split champs and don't agree with them :)

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

and some of the stronger ranged units werent touched. the range changes are weird, lonx got destroyed.

If your going to nerf range you need to hit everything and get them to around an equal power level not nerf random ranged units and leave others that were at the same or stronger power level completely untouched. Alot of the nerfs were good tho, they just missed a bunch of champs and targeted some that were already mediocre.

Also they actually added a no font small fw font into the rotation, this is the worst map ive ever seen since ive played poxnora... Why is this in ranked rotation???...

Not sure about the other maps yet, they look ok for the most part, glad lost city is back.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Alakhami likes this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Alot of good changes were made with this expansion, also the new runes look great.(even tho several need to be buffed)

obelisk of foresight should be changed, lower its nora cost and reduce the number of reveals.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Alakhami likes this.
  18. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Fair enough, seems a little silly, but if you're happy with it it's cool.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

orb of protection and head of osarius are way overcosted...

Alakhami likes this.
  20. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

This being a story campaign, we were kind of locked into who the enemy was. However...I'd recommend playing it, there might be a surprise or two in there.