Kanen Crone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aghatoor, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Yeah, as i said in one other post the daage reduction was a buff for her for sure. But like this is so balanced cause it's playable just in a theme BG, and Kanens are not that good. As i said in the first post, i just would add dispel/dispelling blow in the first upgrade path, and rite of destruction in the second, making her playable in meta decks as an aggressive support unit.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't think you understand what he's saying. Kanen Crone *probably* has a manual modifier on it making it so cheap. It pays 51 nora for its stats, whereas Pontiff of Almara pays 58. That's a 7 nora difference in stats when Kanen Crone has -1 min range, +6 hp, and -2 damage.

What lush is saying, is that if you want Kanen Crone changed into a meta unit, that it should be properly costed which means it'll go up like 3 or so nora, THEN you can give it new upgrades.

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

No man, her proper cost would be much higher because of her wider range. I could do the math but it's not that important, the fact is that she receives an even greater discount than champions with wider range, my guess being that it's because of her importance in kanen BGs, which are mostly comprised of melee champions. I'm truly ok with that, as long as she's that amazing only in a Kanen BG.

I'm not even advocating that she should lose all the modifiers to be in a meta BG, just a smaller discount. But then again, I don't want her to be in a meta BG at all.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

5-6 = 14 nora , 4-6 range = 22 nora.

But ya I agree that if you wanna make her more meta viable decrease that fatty modifier she has.

5. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Didn't know about that, i don't know how check proper cost of a unit so i didn't know kanen crone is a little underpriced for what she brings. So i prefer seeing her shine in a Kanen BG instead of be sandbagged as a meta choice. Thanks for your answers men.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm still lookinh for an explanation as to how Kanen Crone would ever classify as a beater.

Nerf it's range?

7. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

#konungdrum

8. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

poinl likes this.
  9. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Charged + Charged blast is a lot of fun, but after that, it just sits around...