Seeking ST Limited Runes

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Selesti, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Selesti

Selesti The King of Potatoes

So, I've been collecting ST runes for a long time now. Almost depressingly long if I really look back on it. Though its starting to come to the point where I dont have many runes left to collect for it anymore! So that means were on to the hard to find and rarer runes out there!

So if people have any of the runes on this list, and are willing to discuss potential trades I do hope you contact me! I cant promise we will be able to work anything out, but I can promise Ill try my best and be fair about it all! Thanks.

Seeking LE as follows :

Baby Furbull x2
    First Watcher Senshu x1
    Guardian of the Wreath x2
    Juya White-Eyes x2
    Vallassa the Elder x2
    Wall of Ailur x2
    Yeti Magistrate x2
    Tusk x1

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Just curious, how much would you say a Tusk is valued at?

3. Selesti

Selesti The King of Potatoes

Honestly? I dont know. I know Poxbox Values it at around 1 million, but when your talking rarer runes thats more of a guideline then anything. I'd probabaly just try and hash something out that both parties were interested in.

Goyo likes this.
  4. warhead111

warhead111 The King of Potatoes

the tusk must be around 1.5 milj imo. The problem with those limiteds are the ones you never see in trader. Baby furball, guradian etc. I got my guardians for > 1 milj. At that time pb said the are worth about 50K
    Same with KF outcast . Now 150 k but on pb trader is goes for around 1.5 milj. I think that is fair. The outcast was $ 20,- and that equals the 1.5

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ya Deconder prices the limiteds at super low value but I agree with this person's value ^.

6. Neri

Neri The King of Potatoes

7. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

Second Baby furbull
    Edit: Someone offered me guardian of the wreath so tell me what u need more, baby or guardian.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016