How should I make a BG with very big and ferocious beasts ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rynkar, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Rynkar

Rynkar New Member

Hi, not sure where to post this, but I'd want to make a beast BG with huge and ferocious beasts that would stay in the front of my other champs for long with spells, equipments and relics, but I need help on what to put in such a deck to make it work, and if I need ranged or support champs at all. I prefer if it has SL beasts, if it's a simple BG, and if it's cheap.

Please tell me if you need anymore info, and thanks for your answers.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    Gnomes, newsbuff and Vorian like this.
  2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

You can have a lot of fun with SP UD and big 2x2 guys. Mammoth club and Earthshakers Bracelet. Not pure beasts but just 2x2 such as vothsairs. Warrogs, grundelwolves, bunny lords. Much fun. Goliath fesh.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  3. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Here is the start to a KF one. The blanks you could fill in on your own.

https://poxbase.com/deck/c7WCtychkCv_C5Kc3Fs1-r2Y

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

SP/SL with Magnify Beast. Your ranged champions would be stuff like Renovators and Moga Cannon.

Alakhami likes this.
  5. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

Much Ferocity, So Amaze. Wow

6. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

7. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

poinl and noamkeren like this.
  9. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

This is so cute.

Gnomes and newsbuff like this.
  10. Rynkar

Rynkar New Member

I updated the first post because it wasn't saying clearly what I'd want.

Good idea Cydna and Fentum.

11. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

12. Rynkar

Rynkar New Member

newsbuff likes this.
  13. Phynixe

There's nothing wrong with the deck. I'm doing absolutely great with it.

Demolisher and Guardian of Eretat are very strong frontliners, I don't get what you're going on about.

14. Alakhami

If you're doing great with it that doesn't mean the deck is great. Don't get confused when you face a huge amount of noobs. When I have some time i'll post my suggestions on what I think is wrong.

15. Phynixe

I really don't think I need any suggestions for the bg, everyone has a playstyle, and this suits me more than it'd probably suit you, which is probably why you view it as a lacking bg. Also, I want you to try beating heroex, zeya, and a few others with this bg and tell me how easy you find it.

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Why does everyone have trouble with Heroex? I didn't think he was one of the top end active players.

17. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Here is my k'thir/st bg that's based on making super champs. It's pretty strong and won me a couple games lately.

https://poxbase.com/deck/Cx5CzDC6Jc5AClUC3AC79ctjcgucuuS3ns7bS3_s6Os5Ws49s4Ks1_S8G

The two missing runes are fast friends x2

The bg focuses on champs like prodigy and mosharn and k'ento getting free attacks off of sentinel and blind fire. Verdant promise is the strong point as it continuously stacks giving multiple upgrade and increasing range over and over, hurry and ancestral focus are in their to get verdant promise going faster.

The bg is a blast, and cracks me up when k'ento has 13 range with multi-attack 3 and like 20 something damage.

poinl likes this.
  18. Alakhami

As far as I remember, all he does is spell spam. If you don't run any anti spellspam, then it's kinda difficult. But other than that, he's pretty garbage.

19. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Let's see, he would like some SL beasts. ST also has huge beasts, and was the first that crossed my mind. So, you can do a SL/ST beast split deck.

ST Beasts that are common or uncommon, should be pretty cheap, are: Arcadon, Arctic Tiger, Crystal Howler, Frost Giant, Frost Wolf, Frostfall Tardigrade, Glacier Rhino, Ice Wurm, Icecliff Patrol, Jakei Owl Raider, Jakei Wolf Rider, Mastodon, Snow Lerper, Snow Prowler, Snow Rhea, Wizened Wren. Of this group there are some pretty big beasts, and some could be exactly what you are looking for. I know Arcadon also has Shatter and Amplify Frost, which would help if you have some other frost damage types. Crystal Howler is not a big champ, but is a 4-5 ranged champ with Attack Sonic. Then if you get the Lonx Beast Tamer (Rare), she would be a nice support for your Beast battlegroup.

The SL has it's share of beasts a well.

I hope this helps!

20. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

Someone's mad about a specific game in the past. Spamming spells because it's the most effective thing to do in one specific game because you bunch up and are vulnerable to it does not make me a "spell spammer". Also, if I played to win I wouldn't be playing a different bg every 10 games. I haven't played in a week or two already. Within that first week of the expansion drop I probably played 20-30 bg's. Tell me more about how all of them were spell spamming and that I'm garbage.
    I'm hyperactive in small bursts. Play a week or two, quit for a month or two, repeat. The lower end of the good players and below have a hard time because I can punish mistakes hard. Among the good players it isn't about whose better, but who makes less mistakes. I lack attention most of the time so I see mistakes that I make here and there that the opponent can get ahead off of.

Burcho and Lushiris like this.