Lich Decks

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by newsbuff, Apr 13, 2016.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

[​IMG]
    @OriginalG1 asked me to start a lich thread, so here it is. This is my BG. It SUCKS on the 0 font map since there's no safe spot for your phylacteries, but it can be good in others. But yeah, this decks strength is dependent on map and faction match up. If you're up against FS, you better hope your 1x ancient protection is up and your mason spire down or else they will just nuke them with font eruption. the extra relics are fr absorbing seism.

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

How is the new 50 nora spell doing? I was thinking genesis lich would be a more piratical source of phylacteries then the spell ever would be. You mentioned font eruption, but I am sure arctic wail and demolish can be just as painful. Dose it always spaw phylacteries on the edge of the deployment zones, or will it some times spawn phylacteries on the inside of deployment zones? Can the phylacteries currently survive one arctic wail or font eruption on their own? Due to lack of cost efficient meat, do you think phylacteries base battle groups would work better in a meta mix, or would you keep it full lich?

3. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

In my testing it spawns at the edge, no other place, in the closest deployment zone

Nope not even close

To me a phylacteries based group is a concept, as it was b4, that just doesn't work. You are trying to hard to keep the phylacteries on the field or generating 1 from Gen lich, placing 1 from that costly Eternal Lich or Cleric or casting 50 nora spell.

if you have the phylacteries on deck and a human in play cast Foul Rite boost the humans and get your champs back

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

that spoiler is an interesting way to use phylacteries. Foulright bg with phylacteries sounds interesting but it is so hard believe it would be more efficient then graveyard. A few phylacterie champs +graveyard might work.
    Would you mind posting your idea of a possible structure for a foulright phylacteries bg?

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

If you're trying to play around with phylacteries high warlock is really nito because he can destroy units (aka goodbye eternal lich then hello eternal lich again) masons spires crypt guardians and death harvesters are also really good because moving phylacteries and giving them more HP are both very valuable things since there main weakness is just having 3-4 of them just being taken out from a spell.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  6. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Mind that this takes a while to pull off
    think of it this way - those little skellies don't get to attack that much this method you get to attack, Foul Rite boosting the human attack and then getting the Undead champs back - with the graveyards might be a good idea

7. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

8. 33rd

33rd The King of Potatoes

what about this?
    I'll be glad for any advice or another lich deck.

lichove.png

9. themacca

Replace a cleric with eternal and replace suppressor with another lichling.

10. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Do you guys like Dark Knight?

I've tried him quite a bit recently and he just feels way too slow with only 6 speed.

11. themacca

well he's not meant to be fast he's a tank.

12. vipoid

Which would be fine, if he didn't have to walk to the frontline twice.

Also, what if you want to build him for damage with Surge: Lich?

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Probably a bad build, considering liches have few tanks and few ways to leverage surge. In short, you may want to do that, but it might be a bad idea.

14. vipoid

You realise that's not a point in Dark Knight's favour, right?

15. 33rd

33rd The King of Potatoes

I run him with rabid + warding (i want cheap version, becouse for me is important his second form)

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, he's certainly not the world's strongest champ.